Chapter 19

(y/n) P.O.V

.................

I stood there, frozen. Of course it shouldn't have been a surprise to me. I was dating a demon for crying out loud! Were we dating? Wait, were we?!? My heart pounded in my ears. "What are your names?" I asked them. The twins looked at each other, "We're still Mabel and Dipper." He said worriedly, Mabel added, " Mabel and Dipper Pines." I almost screamed, "You're related to Bud Pines." My eyes filled with amusement. "What? Eww no." Mabel stuck out her tongue, "We have our grunkle Stan to take care of us." I nodded my head smiling. "So what does this have to do with Bill?" I asked worried. They looked at me sympathetically, "You know him too?"

"Lets just say, I haven't had the best time dealing with him."

They nodded, Dipper explained, "Bill told us that until we found you, we would be stuck here, he told us that until he was satisfied, we would switch places with the Gleeful twins. We landed in this dimension with these strange clothes and these... Stones." I frowned, "What does he mean by satisfied?" The room went silent, only the soft sound of the wind echoing through the walls. My heart quickened. "We don't know." Mabel sighed.

"Let's get the party started, I have a mission of my own." I suggested quickly, remembering that Will was probably here. I was so happy that the actual Gleeful twins weren't here, it made it easier to protect Will.

For the next hour, the place was filled with mostly adults, it was quite a boring ceremony. I looked around me, seeing white banners everywhere. The place had a dark wood floor and a fountain in the middle with small grey statues. The lights were dim and I started to feel drowsy because of them. I made my way to a smaller room where the entertainment would take place. Will would definitely be in here.

I scanned the room I didn't see Will anywhere. Panicking, I made my way through the people, winding and twisting through the room. I saw Bud with his son who looked four or five years older than me, weird. My mother was there too, tears stung my eyes but I looked anyway. She was wearing a wine red dress to match the walls of the mansion, her graying hair tied up and her jewelry sparkling. I couldn't control my feet, they were going in her direction until I stood right next to her. That's when I noticed their son, he was crying? He was muttering things under his breath, I heard my name in the mix of it all. His eyes widened when he saw me. "H-Hide!" He whisper shouted to me. I nodded my head I wasn't moving. My mother looked towards me. Her expression unchanging.

"Hello, who are you? My name is Carla, are you friends with my son Gideon?" I stared at her in disbelief, I looked her in the eyes before snapping, " My name is (y/n) (l/n), I believe we have met before." I said in an annoyed tone, my face burning, my eyes watering. She gave me a look, she used to give me when she needed me to shut up. So she did remember, was she acting for the sake of her new family? I looked at Gideon again, he mouthed something to me, "Help m-me I'm W-Will." I gasped.

I held Gideon's hand and told his family, we'd be back. I narrowed my eyes at my mother. She just smiled, she had never struck me as evil, what an actor. Bud looked hesitant, as if he was afraid. He should be, Will is inside this boy. I flashed him a bright smile and he sighed, "Only a minute now."

We headed out of the mansion, running. Will had left Gideon's body in some grass outside the mansion, he was still out cold. Will was now holding my hand as tightly as ever.I used the power from my stone to navigate and destroy any obstacles. We made it out, the moon high, we sat up in an oak tree, which was high enough to hide us. I picked at the yellowing leaves, watching the trail of ants beside me. "(y/n)... T-Thank y-you." I smiled at him, he looked back blushing, "Y-you look s-so p-pretty." He was now a dark crimson. This mission had been easy... Too easy. I hugged him gently, leaning my head against him. His ears were pink now, I smiled at this, kissing his cheek.

Suddenly the whole world went grayscale apart from Will.

Not good...