Chapter 7

Will's P.O.V

..........

I stood there lamely, watching (y/n) breathing, her presence was all I could ask for. I'm b-being such a c-creep. From what I heard and saw with my own eyes, well eye, she was brave, courageous, smart and beautiful. She was everything a man could ask for... Except, I wasn't a man, I was a demon, would we ever have a chance? I didn't know. I didn't think so. I was too dangerous for her, I guess I just cared about her too much.

I didn't want to wake (y/n) but... A long look at those torture devices that lined the wall convinced me to shake her awake. I suffered almost everyday, I couldn't let (y/n) suffer the same fate. What I was about to do could at least save (y/n). Me? I wasn't so sure.

What I was about to do was against everything I had ever told myself, ever since the betrayal.

But as long as it kept (y/n) safe, I would be happy. Who knows, m-maybe she w-w-would remember m-me. No, why would she? I'm just a worthless demon. A crybaby, I'm weak, hopeless and above all, alone.

Maybe I'd meet her in the mindscape, I'd see her in her dreams! I had a strong urge to do it then but there was no time.

Sighing, I tapped (y/n) on the shoulder, when she wouldn't wake up, I stroked her hair, her beautiful (h/c) hair. I stoked her cheek, her skin warm to the touch. I kissed her on the cheek, her eyes fluttered open then, her sleepy (e/c) eyes twinkling. She gasped, probably disgusted by my cold pale skin against hers but she smiled. "I-I'm s-sorry, I couldn't help-" I started but didn't continue as her lips crashed upon mine.

I almost chuckled at the millions of thoughts surging through her mind. When we pulled away, she hugged me,"I know we only just met but... I think I love you." She confessed happily. I felt my face heat up, I cursed my pale skin. I nodded in agreement, "M-me too, and... I know, I-I can r-read your th-th-thoughts." I mumbled. This time I could feel her face heat up in embarrassment. "But I l-like y-your thoughts." I added quickly.

I suddenly frowned, "I k-know how to get out of h-here." Her eyes widened, "I'm listening." She whispered. "You're n-not going to l-like... No I'm n-not going to like this." I stuttered miserably.

Sighing I continued, "I'm going to c-call for h-h-help... From my b-brother, Bill Cipher."