The Real World- Epilogue

You were well hidden, your body... Was very well hidden. But even the most hidden places on Earth are eventually discovered. Surrounded bye dense forests and towering mountains, explorers remained curious.

They were in shock upon finding a girl in a cave, around twenty years old, covered in blankets, asleep. Her (h/c) hair shining, her figure small and vulnerable. Inches beside her was an eternal blue flame, about the size of a matchbox, growing as they ventured near. They froze in place, watching her. She was smiling in her sleep, teeth and all, whispering a boy's name. Her voice lost in the high winds of the mountains.

Snow falling hard, temperatures reaching freezing, yet she was warm, her cheeks going rosy, blushing in her sleep? She should have been dead, starving at the least but she showed no signs of fatigue. The frost on her hands was evidence enough that she was here for a long time, yet she was alive. The explorers agreed that she was quite beautiful and peaceful.

They tried to wake her but any attempts had failed, she was in a coma. The explorers joked around and told each other to kiss the sleeping 'princess' but at the mention of this, the blue fire rose, chasing after them, licking at their clothes and burning their thoughts to the ground. Will's fire would protect her, even after they died. The fire resumed its previous position beside the sleeping girl.

Yet, in the falling snow, licked by blue flame and not shivering cold. Two beady yellow eyes glowed, pupils like slits. Maniacal laughter filled the cave, leaking of pure evil and bad intentions...

You would never know, you were too busy enjoying yourself with Will...

------------------

A/N

Anyway, that's it for my part, what ever happens to Will and you is well, up to you!

I just didn't want to be the one to decide what happens in that mind of yours. ;) People have different opinions right? People want different things to happen and that's okay!!

Anyway that's about it!

Thanks again for reading, it means so much to me!

Bye!!!!