Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"You like to go to football now? You hated that sport." I retort at my little sister as we went in the stadium.

"I'm going because I was chosen. Mum doesnt have to pay anymore so why waste the chance? And Molly said the coach is really handsome." She said, blushing a little.

"Oh really? Well the last coach I saw around here training kids he could barely run with a beard all over his face. Plus he smells terrible" I said, gesturing to my face. 

"The irony is hes a football coach but he's a fatso." Em said, turning to me.

"Wow, I learned the word irony when I was 13. Now get out there." I said, pushing her to the field.

I dared never to step on that field ever again. I turned around and hit something, or someone, knocking everything they have on the ground. "I'm sorry... Erm, here let me help you with that..." I said panicking, bending down to pick up the clipboard and bed.

"Its fine, its fine..."

Okay he doesn't sound like a 190 pound guy. I picked the board up And handed it to him, still looking at his shoes.

"Erm, yeah, thanks anyway..." He said, chuckling, before he started jogging to the field. I looked up and only saw the back of his head.

He's not fat at all. Actually he's really fit.

I leaned on the wall watching the 10 year olds burst with excitement infront of their new coach. Em caught my attention when she was fanning herself and wiping the imaginary sweat from her forehead.

I raised my eyebrow at her and shook my head. I turned around to walk to the stands when someone pulled me down.

"What now, em?" I ask her.

"Meg, I can't do this." She said nervously.

"Why not? you were so excited, what's wrong now?" I ask her.

"C-cause..." She pulled even lowers. I knelt beside her before she whispered something in my ears. "Meg the coach is beautiful!"

"Emily Gastrell."

"Shoot he called me!"

I rolled my eyes at her and stood up. I look at the new coach. He does look young. I'd put about 23 to 25. All I can see is his hair. His face was very much covered.

"He's not someone special! He's just your football coach!" I said, prying her off me. I look up again, only to find out her coach was looking at me. God he looks young.
He walked over to us, Emily's hug got tighter. I winced and tried prying her off again. She clings to me a fucking parasite.

"Alright what's wrong?" He asked scratching his forehead with the pen

I smirked and decided to tease Em. "Shes a little intimidated...and shy... And doesn't really know anyone" I said shrugging.

The coach chuckled and knely to Em's height, making her shudder. Someone's got a crush on someone.

"And she might have a crush in the team, no big deal." I said shrugging again. Emily stiffened and let go of me. I crossed my arms and winked at her.

What did prepare me was when she punched me in the stomach. Well that hurt. She knocked all the wind out of me.

I'm not gonna lie, my vision turned black for a moment. When I regained it, her coach was already sitting me on the stands.

"You alright?" He asked. I took a large gulp of air and nodded.

"Y-yeah... Thanks."

He looked straight ahead and I can't help but stare at where he's staring. He's looking at Em.