The Football Coach (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Before reading, please remember:

IN THIS FANFICTION, LOUIS IS JUST A NORMAL YOUNG LAD GOING TO UNIVERSITY AND SO ARE THE REST OF THE BOYS. YES THEY ARE ONE GROUP BUT NOT A SINGING GROUP, JUST A GROUP OF FRIENDS.

SO 'ONE DIRECTION' PER SE DOES NOT EXIST.

Some traits and behaviours of the boys might be different from how we've seen them behave so please don't murder me.

<<<*>>>

Its 3 in the morning. The clubs in full swing, being surrounded by strangers, barely conscious. I've taken out most of my depression through this almost everyday.

"Hey Meg! Care to take another one?" I look up at Reese whose starting to blur out. I heard a thud on the table. I look down and see a small glass with clear liquid.

"Its just vodka, you're not gonna die." She says and takes another shot herself.

'We're gonna get in trouble' has been invading my thoughts the whole time now.

I was about to take the drink when the door suddenly burst open. My mother came in looking around frantically. When she laid her eyes on me, they went wide.

And this is my kind of trouble.

"Its 3 in the morning, Meg. You have classes, what were you thinking?"

I didn't give her a response. I look down at the glass and picked it with my finger. I brought it to my lips and tipped it back. I look at my mother as I swallow the burning alcohol. She gaped at me in shock.

Who wouldn't be? I'm 16, I'm not legal, I'm aware of that. I shouldn't be drinking till I'm 18 but what choice do I have?

My life is a mess. Its so difficult to get away from reality. Everywhere I go people remind me of everything I regret. Everything I do is wrong. I'm nothing but a helpless messed up teenager.

And my mother? What does she know, honestly? She found out I have been drinking and getting wasted since he died but she didn't do anything about so why should I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're never going to mount to anything if you keep this up." She said frustrated. She slammed a mug infront of me. The steam was hot against my cheek. I struggle to keep my head up.

"You're ruining your life the first few months he's gone and you think he's proud of you? Give me a break, Meg, try to be responsible for once. You're not a child anymore." She says. When I look up, her eyes are brimming with tears but I scoff it off. If she's trying to put on a show, she's not doing a very good job.

"If this is how you see responsibility for yourself, I don't know what to do with you anymore..." She says, her voice shaking. I closed my eyes and rest my head on the cold marble top. I heard the door slam. Of course shes walking out again, that's all shes ever been good at.

'I don't know what to do with you anymore'

If I'm that weak to face reality, then she's weaker. If she thinks I can't take care of myself, then let's keep it that way. If she thinks I'm capable of handling myself, fine.

'I don't know what to do with you anymore'

If she thinks I'm never going to mount to anything, if she thinks I'm that stupid and that helpless to take things for granted, if she has that little faith, if she doesn't believe in me like that;

So be it.

But mess up life?

We'll see about that.

<<<<*>>>>

Here's a new intro for y'all :)

The old one was just... Meh.

Hope you like this one better and make sure to check out the rest of the story! :)

Bye bye ^_^