Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

"Big day! Big day! Big day! Megan! Get. Up!"

I groan and cover my head with my pillow. Suddenly my blankets are yanked away from my body.

"Go away...." I groan then my pillow was yanked away from me too. "Seriously, Lana?"

"Megan this is our last year and you want to be late on your last first day of school?" She asks in a scolding way.

"I don't really care, Lan. I was up until 2AM last night." I say as I sit up.

I spent the whole night arguin with Emily. She wants me to come home on my birthday but isnt it clear I couldn't? I tell her I'll be home for Christmas but it's not enough for her.

Alanna's my roommate since freshman year. Shes the only person I ever talk to on campus.
Everyone has their own groupie and I try to stay away from a group as much as possible. I've learned my lesson with those.

First day of school, I wore my black jeans and black vans and my white half sleeve button up shirt. I let my hair down and pinned a section of my hair that's covering my face to the back. Alanna's already left first so I had to lock up. Typical Lana.
I grab my bag that's been ready last night and slung it over my shoulder.

I got out and close the door behind me. I lock it and put the key in the pocket of my bag. The student on our floor are like zombies. Most of them were freshmen since last year this floor was occupied by most graduating people. Now I'm pretty sure Alanna and I are the only seniors here.

In this campus, its rarely people get lost. There's only three buildings for the classes and their only walking distance from the dorm buildings. There are only 2 dorm buildings. This year, since my course for Creative Media Production is over, I decided to switch to Interactive Media taking one full year in 2 terms.

Alanna's taking Performing arts so her classes are on the other side of the building. My classes are all on the third floor since thats the floor for Media students. My first class was Advance Cartooning for 2 hours.

The whole time I was in that class, my mind was lingering somewhere. Maybe it's post-holiday blues but also I'm really tired. Em kept me up all night. But its impossible to fall asleep in this class. There are two blondes behind me talking loudly amongst themselves. They were in my class last year and all they talk about is this guy in Queen's Isle Uni, the university just across the street.

"I think he's the new captain!" One of them said.

"Rumour has it he's got a new girlfriend now, sadly." The other says. And no, I didnt bother getting their names.

Luckily the hour flew by faster. I got up, picked up my bag and went to my next class. My phone kept ringing in my pocket. When i got it out, my inbox is overflowing with text messages from Perrie. I saw her yesterday while I was getting my schedule in administration. She gave me her number and I gave her mine. Now she's bombarding me with messages and calls.

I went in the my next class only to bump onto someone, causing them their things to fall down. I bent to down to pick up the book and hand it to them. The girl smiled brightly at me and flushed when she got the book.

"Umm is this English?"

I look up at the plate on the door. It reads 'Animation Physics'. I point at the plate and she just blushed even more.

"Sorry... I think I'm lost..."

I chuckle and close the door. "You don't say... Need some help?" I ask her as I leaned on the wall.