Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

"My full name's Louis William Tomlinson." He says before eating another grape.

"My full name's Megan Elaine Gastrell" I said nodding my head.

"I live in Doncaster." He says. I chuckle and say the exact same thing.

"I have 4 sisters-"

"Name them all with age." I said before he can continue.

"Pushy, aren't you?" He said with a smirk. I cocked my head and let him continue.

"Lottie's 15, Fizzy's 13, Daisy and Phoebe are 9. Your turn." He said.

"Em's 10 and Lisa's 5." I said with a shrug.

"My birthday is December 24 1991."

I chuckled and leaned back on my arms. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Cat got your tongue? Come on, spill it." He said following my position.

"My birthday is on October 14... 1991" I said.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Okay... So you're older than me, you find that actually amusing?..."
He said smiling at me.

"Yeah... By two months... Doesn't really count." I said, sitting up.

He smirked and sat up as well.
"Every freaking day counts. And Can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why'd you," he cleared his throat "you bring me in your house that night after the game?"

"Does it really bug you?" I ask him and he nodded.

"Well yeah. Girls don't just take me in their houses for nothing." He said. I rolled my eyes and pluck the grass.

"It's not really a valid one." I murmured.

"say it, I don't bite... Unless..." His smile turning into a smirk. I nudged him, making him laugh. He has the cutest laugh.

"I don't know... For some reason I want my mum to piss off."

"What?" He asked laughing.

"Y-yeah... One night she doesn't come home, the next day she brings a man in our home telling us he's her boyfriend. Then he spends the fucking night there. She calls us pathetic but the irony is shes the pathetic bitch." I said.

"Ah... You were trying to make a point with her." He said. I cocked my head and pulled a fistful of grass out. The dirt came along with it. I tossed it infront of me and dusted my hand.

"I think your mum just wants to move on." He said.

I didnt answer him. That's the exact same thing mum said to me. Does that mean she just wants to forget about dad so soon? Its been long but still. And she even told us Rick 'could' be a good father to us. I scoffed at the thought and shook my head. Call me a bitch but why would she say that if she's never even been a mother to us these past few years.

"It doesn't seem right." I murmured.

"Oh come on, we've all thought about that..." He said shifting his position. This time he's closer.
"You're in denial. I get it but you need to try and accept it."

"You mean accept Rick as my 'father'" I added air quotes on the father part.

"Not really 'father'" he mimicked me making me chuckle. "More like a figure. I'm not telling you to forget about your dad but you should at least give Rick a chance. Start off as friends first. That's where it always begins" He said.

I looked down and smiled. Everytime he opens his mouth, sweet words come out. He always seem to make me feel better.

"Give it a try..." He says softly. When I looked up, his face is so close. I can see the glint in his blue-green eyes. I feel like everytime he looks at me he's staring into my soul. He looks so angelic and just breathtaking most of the time without even trying.
Not only that he has the most appealing personality of all the boys I've talked to all my life.

His next words made my heart stop. "I think.... I wanna kiss you, Meg..."