Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four

"Meg?"

The voice made my eyes flutter open. Aunt Cecile and Peter are back? I reached for my phone on the side table to check the time. It was only 6AM. I groaned and sat up but something was pulling me back.

Thats right. Louis' clung to me like a panda bear. I try to push him off gently but he wouldn't budge. His arms were around too tight that I can unwrap them on my own.

"Meg?" Aunt Cecile called out again but this time she was closer.

"Louis..." I groan as I desperately try to get him off.

"Meg...." He groans as he nuzzled his face on my shoulder.

"Come on, I gotta get up." I say quietly, kissing his cheek lightly. He lets go and turns to his other side, cuddling a pillow instead. I got up and tie my hair in a ponytail immediately.

"Meg?" Aunt Cecile calls out just as I appear in the door. "Oh there you are." She beams. She strides in and leaned in to see Stella still asleep. Her head turn to the bed where Louis still slept. She turns to me with a grin. She points to the door so I nod. I scratch the back of my head nervously as she closed the door behind her.

"You didnt do anything last night, right?" Her question caught me by surprise. She laughed at my shocked expression and patted my shoulder.

"I'm kidding. Peter and I are just going to get you all some breakfast. You think you can set the table for me, hon?" She asks and I nod without hesitation.

"Excellent. Be back in a few." She says, kissing my cheek before walking out the door with Peter. I sigh heavily as I walk into the kitchen.

The place is still a mess from last night. I grab a cloth and wipe the counter. After I managed to clean the kitchen, I take out the plates from the cupboard and place them on the table. My mind still spinning from the lack of sleep that I nearly bumped on the wall. I take out the spoon and fork from the container until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning." His voice sent tingles down my spine. I smile as I felt him kiss the back of my ear. I turn to face him.

"Can you help me set up the table.?" I ask him, pointing the utensils at him. He rolls his eyes and takes them from me. I chuckle as he carefully puts the spoon and fork on each plate.

"Well good morning, sleepy head." I heard Louis beam as I took out the glasses on the cupboards. When I went out the kitchen, Lisa's climbing onto the sofa and curled into a ball.

"I'll go check on Stella." I tell him and went back to the room. Stella's already awake, bouncing in her crib giggling at me. I smiled and picked her up from her crib.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I beam. She giggles and points to the door.

"Yes, love, we're going out." I say.

I hear a ring coming from the bed. I decide to ignore it but it was possible as it didnt stop. I lift the pillows up to see where it's coming from. It's coming from Louis' phone. Will it make me paranoid if I check his phone? I flipped it on the bed so the screen is up.

My eyes widen when the caller ID flash on the screen.

They know each other, more than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can't get over the person calling Louis' phone. Right now, I'm helping aunt Cecile washing the dishes. When I look out the window, I see Louis kicking a football in the backyard. He did a couple tricks. Peter observes him along with the two other girls whose staring in awe.