Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

The club is packed! Surprisingly since its a Monday but then again it's still October and finals are still far.
I followed out the car after Milly. I nearly tripped but luckily I didnt so today must be my lucky day.

When we entered the club, I immediately saw the four boys in the second floor. They're leaning on the railings and talking to each other. Zayn and Liam facing us while Louis and Harry had their backs on us. Zayn saw us first and his eyes widen. He pats Louis on the back and he turns around.

He looks better than I imagined. His hair looks like it was fixed for a long time. He's wearing a white long sleeve shirt that hugs his athletic body perfect with a denim jacket hanging over his shoulder.
He looks so heavenly.

= LOUIS POV =

"What do you think Meg looks like tonight?" I ask Harry.

"Can't answer that. Milly won't tell me either. She's planning to surprise everyone." He says.

"Ah, Milly." I tease him. "The hyper blue haired girl from London, England. You two are pretty serious now, huh?" I ask him.

"Wouldn't say that..." He says. Then I felt a tap on my back. Zayn nods towards the entrance. I turn around and immediately saw the three girls but one of them stood out.

Meg looks absolutely beautiful tonight! She looks up at me with a bright smile and shrugs. I chuckle and so did she. This is the first time I've seen her in something other than jeans and t-shirt.

Not long enough, they're right infront of us. Meg stands infront of me and I can't stop myself from staring at her. She looks older and even more beautiful.

"Milly might've... Over done it." She says shyly, looking down at her dress.

"No! No, no. I think its perfect... You look amazing, Meg. Like..." I found myself tongue tied with her.

She looks absolutely stunning tonight! Not that she isnt! She's beautiful but tonight shes like.... wow!

"Like?" She asks.

"Like.... Beautiful..." I said but it might've came out more as a gasp. She looks beautiful. That's just sums everything up.
"How do you feel?" I ask her. She shrugs and crosses her arms.

"I feel like I'm 22." She says with a shrug.

If that's how she feels then I think 22 is beautiful on her. It's as if she's read my thoughts cause her cheeks turn red. She always has that reaction when you compliment her.

And for the first time, I actually saw her eyes glow.

= Meg's POV =

An hour in the club, we're gathered in a booth. Perrie tells us the story about last year's Christmas gathering and how she stood out in a bad way. It was hilarious if you ask me, I can't stop laughing.

All of fell silent when a familiar voice booms through the speakers. The three of us, me, Milly and Perrie burst into hysterical laughter. The song playing right not is 22 by Taylor Swift.

"Alright... I'm lost." I hear Louis say.

Earlier in Milly's flat, she played the song on her deck in full blast. We started dancing around like a bunch of idiots.

"Well, ladies, shall we?" Perrie says as she stood up.

"No!" I shout. "You said what happens in there stays in there." I tell her.

"That's right, Pez."

"You're all bunch of pussies..." Perrie says and slumps back on the couch beside Zayn.