Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

The whole Friday I've been busting my butt off at work. Usually its more of just heavy lifting but this time we were lifting steel bars.
I need to learn when to quit before I break my back.

Now its Saturday morning. I wasn't looking forward to work because, I got fired. I broke 5 statues Now I'm jobless. At least I still have a job to look forward to when I'm back in London. My shoulders still hurt and my legs at numb. It's already 10 AM but it feels like 5 AM.

I groaned and got up, walking painfully to my bathroom. I look absolutely horrible.

After I showered I went out to get dressed in some sweat pants and a large hood. I went out to see Em and Rick sitting on the counter. Now he lives with us?! What the hell is mum doing? If she feels like 18 years old that she can just let any guy stay here, she needs some help.

"Morning, Meg!" Emily beams.

"Yeah, hey, Em." I said sitting beside her.

Rick smiled at me but I ignored him. "Do you have football today?" I ask her.

"No. It's only during the weekdays. But coach Louis said he might changed it to Monday Wednesday Friday so we can get more rest." She said.

"Cool." I said groggily.

this morning has not been very productive. The whole morning we sat in my room watching movie on my laptop. Emily somehow fell asleep on the floor. This day is not turning out to be productive. There's a bowl on my study desk. Crisps are everywhere, my sister's sandwich on the carpeted floor, a huge bottle of Fanta and Coke, a box of orange juice and 2 bags of Lays. Yep, this is our lunch. Not very healthy..

There was a faint knock on my door making Emily jolt up. She groaned and pushed her hair back.
"Who is that?" She asked.

The actual reason we're here is because of Rick. We're not getting along with him and we probably wouldn't. What kind of respect will we give him if he just brings anybody in OUR home? Yeah he's brought his children here.

There was a knock again.

"Got it!" I shouted and got off my bed. I opened the door and looked up. My eyes widen at the sight of Louis.

He's dressed in a white shirt and a denim jacket. Not a lot of boys can pull off skinny jeans but he can with his black converse. Shit he looks gorgeous!

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?!" I ask him.

"Mum's taking my sisters to the amusement park. I have to go too so I'm taking you with me." He said with a smirk.

He wants to take me with his family?!

"I don't think I can... Emily's going to be alone and...." I trailed off since he started chuckling.

"I'm not asking you to." He said. It made my heart drop a little. I chuckled nervously and nodded. "Not it in that way..." He whispered.

I looked up at him confusedly. He's smiling clearly he finds this very amusing. I sighed and looked away. His face is so distracting.

"Give me a minute." I said and shut the door. Emily looked at me surprised but laughed in the end.

"You have a crush on coach Louis!" She half shout half say.

I point my finger at her sternly. "Don't even go there, Emily."

"Are you going?" She beamed. "Wait did he ask you on a date?!"

"He didn't ask. He answered the question for me." I said half shout, half say

"Go go go!" She beamed jumping infront of me. I frowned a bit utterly confused. "Meg! He's beautiful! You should feel lucky." She said in a scolding way.

"I am going... I'm just really nervous." I said.

"Hey, don't expect me to say anything about dates. I'm 10 so you're on your own." She said and went out.

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. Shit.

What do I wear?! .

______________ ......_______________

How has everyone's week been?
I hope you're enjoying the story so far cause I've got more than 10 chapters in store for you readers next week ;)

Faye out!