Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

"You like that boy don't you?" My aunt asks as she clears the island. Last night, I spent the night at Louis' place. Surprisingly his mum and dad were alright with it.

Early in the morning he said he wanted to get away for a while. Somehow we ended up in my Aunt Cecile's flat in London. Lisa was thrilled to see me, she was surprised and startled to see Louis but they got along fine. Aunt Cecile prepared breakfast that we just finished. Right now, Louis's in the living room playing with Lisa and Aunt Cecile's 2 year old daughter, Stella.

"He's pretty amazing..." I say quietly so only she can hear.

"He's really handsome too. How'd you two meet again? And wash the dishes for me please, hon." She says. I make my way to the sink and turned the faucet on.

"He's Emily's coach. I didnt expect anyone like him to be willing to train those rascals. Its scary to watch 8 year old girls drool over him" I say as i watch the food go down the drain.

"You can't blame him, he's gorgeous." She says, nudging me on my arm. She gestured her head to the direction where Louis, Lisa and Stella are. The little girls are sat on his lap, listening very intently to what he's telling them,

"You should keep him. He's a handful." She says as she gets the hose from my hand. I look down and notice the small puddle formed. I practically daydreaming that I didn't notice that the hose was dripping.

"He's a not a dog, aunt Cecile."

She looks at me with a glare. "You know what I'm talking about. Does he know about your... Football issue?"

I nod slowly and look away.

"Then he's something else. Are you happy with him?"

I chuckle and leaned on the kitchen island. I turn to their way and saw his beautiful smile creep on his face.

"Yeah, he's a good company." I say.

"Well that's good. I'm happy for you, love. He's the first one I've actually approve for you. I think he can really bring you back." She says as she takes her apron off.

"I'm just going to head out to get some groceries, watch the girls for me, okay? And make sure the girls get a bath when I come back" She says. With the shutting of the door I knew she was out.

I stroll over to the living where the 3 of them sat. Lisa giggled and ran up to me. "Meggie...can we keep him?" She says with pleading puppy eyes.

I look at her wide eyed with a grin on my face. "Keep him? What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Can we borrow him? We won't keep him long. We'll feed him, promise!" The five year old holds a hand to her chest and one like shes making a promise, she just said she was.

Louis chuckle but when I turn to him, he looked away. I turn back to Lisa. She's still in the position so I scooped her up and made her sit on the arm of the chair.

"Why'd you ask me, love?" I ask her.

"You own him, don't you?" Lisa asks with pure innocence in her voice making me chuckle.

"Sorry, love but if I don't take him home this afternoon, his mum will get mad at me." I tell her.

"I have a mum too! She never gets mad at me." She says, shaking her head. Her pigtails swinging from side to side,

"Because you're a good girl. Everyone likes good girls."

"Everyone likes me?" She asks, her eyes brightening up.