Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

By the time most of us got sick of dancing, Perrie throwing up on the dancefloor, Liam and Jess having a heated make out session in public, Rachel and Milly pushing each other who gets to talk to the cute guy by the bar first and then there's me, laughing my ass out at how silly the group is.

I've never been with a group of people thats so chill with life. A group of people who enjoys life as they can and forgetting about their worries. A group of people who make each other happy. A group of people who makes me alive.

Milly sits beside me, still laughing.

"How was the guy?" I ask her.

"What? Oh the guy is Perrie's older brother. The guy is in the navy so he's pretty fit." She says wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"How did you decide who talks to him first?" I ask her.

"I pushed her, she stumbled onto him and now they're talking." She says, pointing at Rachel who's fidgeting.

"She look nervous." I say. I can't help but laugh myself. Rachel brushes her hair quite a lot of times in 20 minutes.

"Rachel's always forward with guys..." She says. I look at her and raise my eyebrows in doubt. She laughs and I find myself joining her.

Shes definitely kidding.

She turns around and frowns at Milly. When she sits back, she messes Milly's hair but Milly's laughing too hard she can't even breathe.

"Shut the fuck up, Amelia!" She says but also laughing.

"Oh come on, Rach! You're improving!" Milly says sarcastically and pushed Rachel's face away.

"Meg! You're in on this too?!" Rachel says. I can't take her seriously since she's blushing like mad! Its hilarious.

"God no! And your real name is Amelia?" I ask Milly.

"Its too prissy but no one really calls me that." She says and takes another shot.

"Except her momma when shes in trouble." Rachel says, pouting her lips and blinks at Milly.

"Whatever. I rarely, get in trouble okay. I'm a very good girl..." She says before taking another shot. Rachel bursts out in laughter. She's had a lot! She doesn't even sound drunk! what's wrong with these people?

"She tells herself that, all the time." Rachel whispers to me.

"Let's see what happens after tonight." I say.

"She'll be pissed off but she'll get over it. It's not like I get drunk for a living." Milly says as she rolls her eyes.

"Tell me about it." I murmur.

"Don't be too hard on yourselves, ladies." All of us turn to the drunk Niall sitting in between me and Milly. "Enjoy the night, grab a bottle and lets get it down." He moved his hand too quickly that the liquor spilled all over his trousers.

"You have achieved a brand new level of drunkenness, Niall" Milly says pushing him away.

I chuckled and stood up.

"You guys ready to go?" Zayn asks as he stands beside me. I'm pretty sure only him and Louis are the sober ones. Milly told me that Louis gets drunk all the time when they go out, I'm surprised he isn't drunk now. Well I'd say he's getting there.

"Go where?" Rachel asks.

"To sober those guys up. Then hit the bowling place around the corner." He says.