Chapter 2: Beauty (Harry)

She was gorgeous and she was our managers daughter! I hoped she will tour with us. "Well hello there!" Louis said, breaking the silence. "Hello, I'm Amber." She said as I made my way to a love seat because the couch was full. "Why don't you sit down and chat with us?" Liam asked. "Um, sure." She said and made her way to me. I smiled at her when she sat down. She smiled back, revealing rosy cheeks, she was blushing.

"So your Rich's daughter?" Niall asked. "Yes." She said quietly. She seemed shy, which I thought was cute, so I scooted closer to her. "So how old are you, love?" I smiled at her. Louis looked at me and grinned. "Oh, I'm nineteen." She smiled back. She's nineteen and so am I, perfect. She told us a lot about her and we all were getting along great.

"You guys are going to be great friends for me." She says. "Well we are glad to have a nice, caring new friend, that will hopefully tour with us?" Liam asked. "Yeah, my dad takes me on tours with his clients to be together more." She replied, how sweet. Louis looked at me like he knew what I was thinking. "So are you single?" Louis blurted. "Yes." She giggled. I smiled at this. "Hey, if you pass your phone around, we could put all our numbers in." Zayn said. "Alright." She leaned away from me towards the small coffee table. "Great idea mate." Liam stated. She grabbed her iPhone and gave it to Liam. Liam gave it to Niall. Niall gave it to Zayn. Zayn gave it to Louis. Then Louis handed it to me and smiled. I put my number in and my name, 'Cutie Styles'. I gave it to her and smiled at her, taking in her beauty.