Chapter 19: Rome (Amber)

I'm not having a dream at all. I'm asleep, yet I can feel Harry holding on to me. I felt someone shake me. I heard a light voice in my ear, "Wake up love." My eyes flutter open, I look up to see emerald ones staring back with adoration. "Have a lovely nap?" He brushed his nose against mine. "Yeah, but I think it was because you held me." When I said that, he smiled even wider. He fully leaned down to meet his lips with mine. His kiss was soft and sweet. I reach my hands up to grab his curls and pull ever so slightly. He pulled away and hovered above my lips. "This is your captain speaking. Buckle up, we are landing in Rome, Italy." The captain booms overhead. Harry closed his eyes as he sighed, "But we were enjoying being so close." I giggle and scoot off his lap and on to my seat next to his. He's such an adorable boy. We both buckled up and Harry grabs my hand for comfort. I hated flying so much. I gripped his hand tighter as we were touching down.

Harry intertwined our hands when we walked through all the paparazzi's, heading to our tour bus. To be honest, I zoned out, not being able to hear a word they said. I could tell it was bad because Harry tightened his grip and his jaw clenched. As we got in the bus we placed our bags by the bunks. The boys went into the little kitchen, me and Harry went to the living room in the back of the bus. He sat down, elbows rested on his knees, hands running through his pulled back curls. I sat next to him and he looked at me, "Did you hear anything they said?" "Honestly, no. I zoned out but you got tense, Har." I placed a hand on his thigh. "If you weren't there, watching. Or..or if you cried." He sighed, "Probably would've beaten them to death. They are all a bunch of crap." I give him a small smile. I love when he is protective and defensive. He looks at me, searching my face. "It's okay. I appreciate you wanting to do that for me." I pry his hands away from his face, scoot closer, and wrap my arms around his torso. I rested my head on his shoulder, looking into his eyes. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me on his lap before leaning back in the couch. I giggle, "For such a so called 'bad boy', you are very silly." He nudges my nose, "Yeah, but I'm your bad boy." I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face close to mine. His eyes up close are so gorgeous, and they see right through me.

"LOVEBIRDS!!!!" We giggle both knowing that it was Louis calling. "Yes Boobear?!" I called to him, using his nickname. He walks in the room, a sweet smile on his face, "I thought Harry might want to take his perfect girlfriend sightseeing in Rome." I look back over at Harry's face, which lights up. "Good idea mate! Would you like to go with me?" He turns his attention to me. "Of course! It's Rome! And romantic." I whisper the last part in his ear. "Just let me get ready." I push off Harry and walk up to Louis. "Boobear, help me pick out an outfit." I give him puppy dog eyes and stick out my bottom lip. "Yes!!" He grabs my hand and pulls me to the bunks to help me. My brother, sooo helpful. I giggle at his excitement.