Chapter 5: Bonfire (Amber)

Later, when it got dark, me and the boys went in my large back yard and got a fire going in the fire pit. Louis and Niall were jumping on my big trampoline laughing like little girls. Liam and Zayn were having a conversation by the fire about their music they are working on and different ideas for some song lyrics.

"Would you like to take a walk with me Harry?" I ask him, snapping him out of the dancing fires trance. He walked beside me along the path in the calm woods behind my house that we owned. "It's beautiful out here tonight." I said, looking at the moon in the sky and all the stars that surround it. "It's not the only beautiful thing out here tonight." He replied. I blushed hoping he wouldn't notice.

"So how's a beautiful girl, like yourself, single, love?" He asked, his eyes lingering on me. "Well my last boyfriend was a jerk and cheated on me." Was all I said. Very quietly might I add. "Oh." Was his response. "Yeah so I'm just waiting for the right, sweet, caring guy to come along." I say, sort of thinking as him as my boyfriend. "I get that." He says quietly. I look at him and he had on a thinking face. "Let's head back." I said, and we turned around.