Chapter 24: Written Love

Harry's POV

Waiting backstage with the lads, getting dressed for the concert. Which was in a good ten minutes. I turned around feeling eyes on me as I finished getting dressed. My eyes met with Amber's as she let a small smile form on her face, she knew she was caught. I smiled to my self, I hope she liked what she saw.

I strode over to her slowly, "I saw you." I felt a shiver go down her spine as I whispered those words in her ears. But just like my girl, she quickly regained herself. "Maybe I wanted to be seen." "Babe, I knew that from the first day I met you." She turned her body fully to mine. That smirk on her face and that teasing glint in her eyes, got me every time. Does she fully know what she does to me? I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. I felt her arms loosen from their position on her chest, to around my neck, pulling me down to meet her lips. I did just that, meeting her halfway in a deep kiss.

She was my drug, my inspiration, and she'll finally get to see me sing. I soon got lost in her kiss and I felt her smile. Like she knew I was weak at this moment. She was fully aware about how strong I am, only she was my weakness. "Oi! Mate! We got a show to get to!" Niall laughed as I pulled away from Amber. "That was for good luck." Amber winked at me. "Enjoy the show babe. I'll meet you after." I winked right back at her, witnessing her blush uncontrollably. One of the security guards came to take her to her seat in the front row, a barricade separating her from our fans. I watched her walk away with the man named Adam. I felt as if my whole heart went with her. I hope no fans scream rude comments at her, if they do, I'll have something to say about it. My thoughts were broken by Louis dragging me out on stage.

Amber's POV

"Sorry for the trouble ladies! Seems our friend Harry here, was a little lovestruck. But we got him out now." I hear Louis joke as I reached my seat front row. I smiled down at the ground from them talking about me, and that a whole bunch of girls screamed their heads off. I peered up to see a blushing Harry as he looked my way. I thought of a way to make it historically worse, so I blew him a kiss. His eyes grew wide as I giggled from his reaction.

"Harry! We've got a show to do, get with it mate!" Niall laughed at him while snapping his fingers in front of his face. "We'd like to sing a new song from our third album. Hope you like it!" Zayn turned the attention off of Harry. I mouthed a quiet thank you to him, receiving a nod. This concert was just getting started.

Harry soon began singing his angelic voice along with the beat.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

All girls screamed when Liam's voice vibrated through the room.

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide

The way that I've been holding on too tight with nothing in between

Harry smoothly walked to center stage, in front of me. Watching me move to the beat and singing to me.

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm

And time... is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life

And it hit me that this was the song written in Harry's writing on the night stand. The one he wrote about me.

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill

Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The fire beneath my feet is burning bright

The way that I've been holding on so tight

With nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm

And time... is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life

And I'll be waiting for this time to come around

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm

And time is frozen

You can clearly hear the Irish tone in Niall's voice as he say the slow part, before Harry took over.

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life

They all gathered around Zayn in center stage as he finished.

The story of my life.

I smiled at the beautiful song, and at Harry. Glancing to see he was smiling directly at me, and the only thing I thought about was getting backstage to meet him.