Chapter 3: Breakfast for the Boys (Amber)

I smiled back at Harry. "Who wants pancakes for breakfast?" I asked. All boys nodded and I swear if Niall was a dog, his ears would perk up. I laughed and headed for the kitchen a they followed me in. The boys went over to the dinning table and took their seats. I got a griddle out and set the temperature.

I went to the cupboards and pulled out the pancake mix, two eggs, milk, and olive oil. I put the ingredients in a bowl and started to whisk it. When the griddle was at the right temperature I poured some pancake mix on in equal circles. I pulled out my spatula, ready to flip pancakes.

In just five minutes the mix was gone and I put all the pancakes on a plate, except for two, which I placed on my plate. I set the stack of pancakes in the middle of the table and they dug in.

Soon they all sat back, patting their stomachs. I came around, grabbing plates, when I reached Niall he hugged me and exclaimed, "I love you!" I just smile at him and he lets me go. I walk into the kitchen and they all scream, "Thank you!" "No problem boys." I reply. I felt a strong hand on the small of my back as I dumped the dishes in soapy water. The hand sent shivers up my spine an I became overwhelmed with nervousness. I looked up and saw Harry. "May I help?" He asked as the boys went back to the living room. "That'd be great." I smile and hand him the drying towel.