Chapter 7: My sweet Bell

Orion's Pov

I stared up at my ceiling the entire night. I did everything I could to keep my mind off her. I finished all my pack work. I did everything. It didn't work. Everything reminded me of her. Working reminded me of her because I remember pushing everything off my desk as I was kissing her. Watching tv reminded me of her because I almost slept with her on the couch in front of the tv. Smoking reminded me of her because I met her in smoky bar.

"West," I called his name again. No matter where I was, he always came running when I called his name. I don't know why he did it. I didn't care to ask.

"Yes Alpha?" He leaned against my door in seconds. It was three in the morning. He should be sleep. I should be sleep.

"Find Arie's brother. Bring him here," I whispered. He just nodded at me,"and stop calling me Alpha."

"Yes Orion," he nodded again,"it's three in the morning. You want me to find him now or-"

"Yes find him now!" I snapped at him.

I got up to sit on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry West. I'm sorry. Just... just find him please," he nodded at me and left the room,"wait West, where's Jacob?"

"He knew what he did to her and he knows she's your Luna. He disappeared," he said. I just nodded and let him leave.

I was going to find him and I was going to find my brother if it killed me.

I was sitting on the bed when West pushed my door open again. He put a bottle of alcohol beside my head then nodded his head at Jared.

"What did you need Orion?" He asked. I didn't care to get mad at him because he used my name. I didn't care.

"Your sister died today," his eyes turned black and he squeezed his fists.

"How?"

"My brother came. He wanted something from me. In order to do it, he grabbed her and held her in the air, grabbing her throat. I gave him what he wanted but he wouldn't let go. I tried everything. I tried," I drunk from the bottle. Screw the cup.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. He put his hands in his pockets.

"I... I lo... I," I couldn't say it. I just couldn't say it. How was I suppose to say it to him, but I couldn't say it to her when she was alive?

"You loved her?" He asked.

I just nodded and looked down at the bottle,"since I was nineteen."

"Why didn't you tell her?" He leaned against my door. West just watched us.

"I was busy those years. She had boyfriends and I had girlfriends. We lost contact for a few months before I ran into her again. I put her life in danger every single night for two years. I snuck her into this pack. She was right. She was just my booty call. That's how she was beaten and raped. I put her life in danger," I drunk from the bottle again. He just watched me.

"Take care of your pack Alpha. I'm forever in your debt for saving my sister," he nodded at me.

I held my hand out to him. He stared at my hand before putting his hands in his pockets.

"Sorry, I don't shake wolves hands," he put his hand on my shoulder before leaving. West followed him out.

I sat on my bed a little while longer. I knew I was drunk because my whole room was spinning and the ceiling fan was not. Awhile more of sitting in my drunken state, I got up and walked down the hallway. I knocked on a door.