Chapter 32: Secrets

Arabella's Pov

I woke up and looked around. There were trees everywhere. Where was I?

"Orion," he sat up beside me and ran his hands through his hair.

"I knew we should've left last night," he got off the ground and pulled his jeans on. I got dressed and followed him to the car.

He started driving. It was twenty minutes into the drive when he turned to look at me.

"What are we doing for Autumns birthday?" He asked. I turned to him.

"I don't know. Cake. Candles. Presents. She's only two. It's not like she's going to remember it," I shrugged and looked out the window.

"Why does your mother want to see you?"

"She wants me to meet my father. My real father," his eyes turned black and his nails grew. I haven't seen his nails grow in awhile.

"We haven't ruled him out as the killer yet."

"I'll be safe. I'll bring Holly if you want me to," I put my hand on his arm. The change slowly went away.

"If that's what you really want Arie," he murmured. He loosened his grip on the steering wheel.

"I love you," I whispered. He smirked.

"I love you more," he grabbed onto my hand and squeezed.

We drove into the pack. Holly and Will were standing on the porch when we got there. Will was kissing Holly. They were mates. I never noticed. I guess it was the same as I never knew Orion was my mate until he told me what a mate was.

"My daughter still here?" Orion asked, ruining there moment. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah she's still here."

"Remember Will, she's my sister, play nice," he laughed as he opened the door to the house,"and use protection, we don't need any more children in this house."

Holly and I shared a look before I turned back to Will. Will looked between us then looked at Orion.

"Noted," Will said. He grabbed onto Holly's arm. They seemed to be sharing a conversation in each other's heads before Holly shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm going upstairs to check on Autumn then I'm going to go to sleep on a real bed," Orion winked at me then walked up the stairs. Once the upstairs door closed, Will grabbed both of our arms and dragged us out the house. I frowned at him when we got outside.

"What's going on, don't lie to me?" He crossed his arms. I put my hands in my pockets and looked down,"Holly."

"I'm sorry, I swore," she shrugged. She was lying. I never made her swear.

"You can't keep a secret," I murmured. He gave me that look. Tell me now or I'm telling Orion,"you're a snitch."

"Just tell me, I'll swear to you that I won't tell him whatever you're trying to keep from him," he rolled his eyes at me. I looked at Holly. She shrugged at me.

"Well... In two weeks, I'll be three months," I whispered. He just stared at me until he figured it out. He then turned to Holly.

"Why have you been hiding this from him?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"If he figures out, he'll send me away. He sent me away with Autumn. Please don't tell him," I started begging. Holly and Will just stared at me.

"How long are you trying to keep it from him?"