Chapter 38: Drug Abuse

Orion's Pov

It was three weeks after our wedding. Arie was acting strange again. I couldn't really tell why though. She wouldn't drink with me. She wanted to eat cake all day. She made me go out all the times to buy breakfast burritos. I just started to store them in the fridge. Why was she asking for a freaking burrito twelve o'clock at night?

"So Orion, Parker asked me to come over next week," she licked her fingers from cake. I frowned at her.

"No."

"What?" She put her plate down. I just kept staring at her.

"You heard me."

"Orion," she crossed her arms over her chest. I put my hands in my pocket and grabbed her plate of cake. I started to eat her cake.

"No. You're mine. You're not going anywhere," I murmured. Her face started to get red.

"You're an overprotective asshole!" She growled and stomped up the stairs. She slammed the door shut.

Will looked at the stairs then looked to me.

"Trouble in paradise?" Lily asked. She sat at the chair Arie was just sitting in.

"I don't understand what her problem is," I ran a hand through my hair. West looked at Lily.

"What did you tell her?" West asked. I frowned at the floor.

"I told her she wasn't going anywhere next week and she went off."

"Maybe you should just let her go if she wants to go so badly," Will said. I turned to look at him.

"I probably will if she keeps crying."

Ten seconds later, I heard screaming. Holly was screaming. Will was running up the stairs first. I followed him with West behind me. He pushed the door open to Holly's room. She turned to look at him, smiling.

What was going on?

"I'm pregnant," she held up the test. Will hugged her, lifting her up in the air. She kissed him.

Was this how it was suppose to be between Arie and I when I figured out she was pregnant? It went nothing like this. I had to break it to her that she had to disappear. She cried. She told me no. She yelled at me. She gave me the silent treatment. It went nothing like this. I wish it did.

"I'm going out," I murmured to West. He nodded at me.

I went to my door and knocked. Arie didn't respond and the door was locked.

"Arie."

I got no reply. Why wasn't she answering? I needed her to answer.

"Arie respond or open the damn door," I knocked again. It took her a few minutes but she pulled open the door and went to sit on the bed,"Arie, don't give me the silent treatment."

She just stared at the ground. I growled at her and stood in front of her so she had to look at me.

"Arie please, if you want to go that badly, okay... Okay, I'll let you go," I nodded at her. She turned to look at me.

"Thank you," she whispered. I kissed the side of her face.

"I do want you to myself one of these weeks Arie. I love you. I'll do anything for you. If you want to continue disappearing for a random week every month, just tell me where you're really going," I moved to the other side of the bed. She frowned at me.

"I told you where I'm going."

"You're lying to me, tell me the truth," she pulled away from me when I tried to touch her.