Chapter 4 - Mr. Popular's Lessons

A/n: Hi Again XD. Welcome to the 4th chapter of the story :D Thanks for helping me out guys, please do continue to comment on what you think okay? It really helps me. I hope you like this chapter :D

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

If I were able to get even a little bit closer to the answer, ♫ ♪

then these days could've continued forever.♫ ♫

At the moment where I stop the ringing alarm, ♫ ♫ ♪

I'm forced to notice that everything is gone. ♫ ♪

In the classroom the heart that wants to disappear was hurt, ♫ ♪ ♪

You kept hiding it over and over again behind a smile. ♫♪ 

♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

I've been spending one and a half hour here at the roof top. Listening to music and playing with my game. As the cold wind touches my faces, I take a look at the sky, And  take a deep breath.

I startled for a second and I remembered him again.. "Kiyoshi." I whispered softly.

I sighed and I took my head phones off as I let it hang around on my neck. I lean on the wall and I rest my eyes for a while. I need to relax and forget him now. Bringing back the past won't do anything good and in what benefit will that bring anyway?

As I enjoy the silence around me and my relaxation a voice suddenly occured.

"Shoot! That was so dumb!"  Someone shouted.

Hmm? I opened my eyes and I heard someone was whispering.  I exhaled and decided to ignored it. Maybe it's just my imagination.

"No! I'm gonna die! I only have 1 life left!" 

"Ughh! Hurry! Or else I'll die!!!" 

My eyebrows started twitching... Who the heck was that?! 

I crawled the other way around. And I saw Shiro. 

I looked closer and he has a Psp, just like mine.

I approached him quietly and said. "So? You play too huh?." His eyes widen in astonishment. "Gamer too huh?"  Instead of answering my question, he just quickly hid his psp in his bag and he looked at me. 

"It's not what it looks like... I was just checking my mails." I stared at him like for two seconds and he was really that nervous that he can't look at me directly. I sighed and said. "It's fine.. You don't have to hide it from me anyway, and You can't check your mails on a Psp. though." T_T

"Uhhmm, sorry for lying." He sweat dropped.

"Nah! It's fine. So, you like wearing the scarf huh?"  I asked changing the topic. 

"uh-hmm, yeah, T-thanks anyway."  He said it while he was blushing. 

"Nah! It's okay, I have tons of them." 

I sat beside him and took my Psp out in my pocket. He just looked at me turn on my device and halt for a second. "Are you just going to stare at me or a we going to play?" 

He's not moving and he said. "Don't you find me weird?" 

My right eyebrow raised and ask him. "Why would I find you weird?"

"Well, you know.. It's because I'm like this."

"So, you're telling me, that people who played games on psp, are weird? -.-"