Chapter 18 - Mr. Popular and Music Lover's Preparations

A/N: The chapter is dedicated to AttackOnFeels - I really like her fanFic. about Levi. XDD 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

MEGUMI'S POV 

Three days had passed since about the planning of our school's festival. 

I think something is going on between Shiro and Haru. 

Well, not to mention, the both of them are the class representatives of our class.

Weird huh? Yah. I do find it really weird too.

But I think it will be a stepping stone for them to become friends and to help each other. 

Talking about this past three days, Kei was acting really weird. 

Because Kei is now beside me, I can easily talk to her. 

I poked her and she quickly turned and replied, "Uh-hm, yes?? why?" 

I stared at her curiously, "Are you okay? you seem a little fidgety?" 

"Me? uhhm, fid...fidget...ee? Off... course not! hihihi."  She laughed sheepishly.

Seriously, -.- her answer really freaked me out. 

I looked at her and her head was downcasted and she was blushing. 

I took a little peek at her face with one brow raised. 

Her face was flushed red! RED! FLUSHED RED!  

That alarmed me, I quickly stand up causing getting my classmates attention. I kneel down in front of Kei and asked her if she's fine, I grabbed her wrist and we went to the clinic.  The Nurse told us that she's fine and suggested that she can have a little rest. 

When she was about to lay down, She called me, "Megumi." 

I turned my back and replied,  "Yah? you need anything?" 

"Uhmm, what does it feel having some...someone ...you l-like?" She asked. 

I was pretty astonished, because It's my first time seeing her like that and she was asking that? I mean, THAT?! 

I was kinda confuse on what am I going to say, but I just told her what I really felt. 

I scratch the back of my head and replied, 

"Well, at first, it feels kinda weird and really panicky because you don't know what's wrong with you, it feels like you have a certain someone  you want to see, and when you see them, when they are right in front of you, your heart started to beat faster and and you're really nervous, and especially, when you're with him, it feels like it just the two of you in the world, you don't mind the people around you because it's him that matters." 

But when you saw that certain person with somebody else, it tears you apart, even though the two of you aren't going out, there is a heavy feeling inside you that you want to get rid of. But what can you do? even though how many times you try, it just really hurts." 

While saying those things to her, I felt a tear of one or two fell on my cheeks. 

"Uhmm, Megumi, I'm sorry, please stop crying. I'm sorry if I asked you that."  

I wiped my tears and ruffled her hair while saying, 

"Nah, it's fine."