Chapter 9 - Girl Gamer's Past

Hi guys! here's the 9th chapter of the story. :D And I know you're all curious who's Kiyoshi right? Now here it is! XD

  ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

-Flashback-

*3 years ago*

Kiyoshi and I were at the park.

We were sitting at a bench while looking at a beautiful sunset.

Out of the blue, Kiyoshi turn to me and said,

"Meg, I know we're childhood friends but, can you be my girl friend?"

I looked at him and raised my right eye brow, "What kind of joke is this Kiyoshi?" I said coldly.

"Come on now meg! I'm not joking." He said while ruffling my hair.

"But you know, I'm serious Megumi." He said it while looking at me directly at my eyes.

I startled and my face flushed red.

I thought it was only a joke but It was true that he likes me.

He kept on teasing me that someday he might marry me or something, but I didn't know he was dead serious. Maybe jokes are really half meant.

"Uh-hm, Kiyoshi? what if I like you back?"

"Then I'll be the luckiest guy on earth!!" He shouted. 

I was shocked, it was my first time hearing that from a boy.

I didn't expect that someone like him, will fall in love to someone dull as me.

"What do you like about me?" I asked.

"Everything." He said while smiling at me.

I didn't know how to answer him, I don't know what to feel. It's a mixture of confusion, happiness and nervousness.

He moved towards me and held my hand.

"Look Meg, we grew up together and I experienced living with you, I know you very well, I accepted you as for you. I like you because you are you."

"Even your world rotates on your games, on your favorite anime/s, but me, my world rotates on you."

He kissed my hand and hugged me.

That made me cry and emotional. I didn't know that someone will fall for me. I'm a self-centered brat. Not just that, I don't talk too much. I'm not what a typical girl is. All I know is to observe and shut my mouth and especially focus and get addicted to my games. Top that, I have a cold personality and yet, someone like him, fell for me. 

"So, can you be my girlfriend?" He asked snapping me out. 

"I guess so, uhm, yah.." I nodded shyly. 

He flashed a wide grin to match up his sparkling eyes. He pumped both of his arms in excitement and happiness. He stood up and carry me, not restraining himself. 

I don't know if I'll be happy or irritated. But still, I'm really happy.

-Pause of Flashback-

"So, you and Kiyoshi had something in the past huh?" Shiro asked. I just nodded.

"Kiyoshi was my childhood friend and he was the only friend I had. I never talked to anyone when I was a kid."

"You see, I was a gamer ever since I met Kiyoshi."

"Ohh, I see but How did the two of you met?"He asked again.