Chapter 36 - Kiyoshi & Shiro II

Three years after - [13 years old] Middle School

'Faster!'

'Faster!'

'I have to get away from here! Right now!' I thought as I run making a turn to the left, then run, then turning to the right, then down to the stairs and again, run.

I continue to panic and especially run for my life before those morons catch me. I rush down every hall ways and even the most secluded rooms but unfortunately they were able to catch up. 

"Yoshiyuki!" one of them called in rage.

"We'll beat the shit out of 'yah if we got you!" another added.

I glanced behind me and yup, they're still complete. Five complete morons who wants to break my bones and my face. But that didn't scared me, rather I grinned and thought, 'this may be fun.'  I run faster than before and I start to laugh for a little tease.  "Go and catch me suckers!" I shouted even though I was exhausted. 

I raced for a zigzag and surprisingly they were able to keep up with my trick but I noticed that they were only three left. 'I knew these guys are bird brains.' I thought. I still run but a little bit slower because I was a little at ease but then when I was at the middle of the hallway, two guys were at the end and the other three are behind me. 'Shit! This isn't fun after all.' But still, I remain calm. There was room behind me but I know rooms in a time like this are closed. Planning to jump out of the window was my only resolve. They were closing the gap between us and any minute now they're going to jump at me and break me. 

I was about to run and jump out of the window in front of us but suddenly, the doors behind me opened and someone gripped on my uniform and pulled me inside of the classroom then the doors shut. 

I stumbled down and I panicked. Again. 'Maybe this is a part of their trick, too?' I doubt. I quickly stood up and there wasn't anyone inside the room. 'Am I dreaming or being haunted?' I asked myself. Then the doors opened, revealing the five idiots who wants to beat me. 

"We caught you now Yoshiyuki." The tall guy said with a bat in his hand then the remaining four shows up.

The room was  a bit dark. It was late of the afternoon and the lights were closed. 'Shit! How do I get out from here!?'  I looked everywhere and the door was to far for me to run and of course, if I did run, they'll be able to catch me. I slipped, landing on my back and I slowly crawl backwards. 

'Help.' Was the only thing I can't think of right now. I shut my eyes and just wait for the bat strongly land on top my head. I can now imagine my head splitting into two though. 

But before I knew it, the light turn on and I heard all of them just fell on the ground. I slowly open my left eye and to my surprise, the five idiots who wants to kill me, were on the floor; unconscious and there were two guys on the door frame who just stared at me. 

'They helped me?' I thought. I was about to thank them but they left. I raised an eyebrow and I  can't believe what just happen. Two versus five? what the heck!? I stood and tidied up. When I glanced at the door again, there was a guy with a familiar brown hair, a single earring on his left ear, pair of deep green eyes while crossing his arms around his chest and simply leaning on the door frame. 

My eyes widen. I stared at him in disbelief. 

"It's been a while, Shi-chan." He said and grinned. 

"Kiyoshi?" 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

We walk our way home and I don't know if I'm happy to see this idiot or I just wish that I didn't. He continues to laugh at me - well, what's new? He always does that when we're kids- and my story of my heroic deed earlier and the reason why I was being chased earlier.