Chapter 13 - Meet The Music Lover

A/N: Hiiii again! XD Just like What I've promise, that I'll be updating the story again today, because the two latest chapters have already reached many readers already! yey! Thanks guys! :D 

Here's chapter 13! Have some piece of love here in the story to match up with Valentine's day, *but it's kinda late lol* XDD nah! I know you'll just kill me after this chapter. XD  

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

MEGUMI'S POV 

*Yawn*  

I kept on yawning while I rubbed my eyes while I entered the shower.  After a half hour, I went out and approached my closet. I pulled a pair of white pants, A black shirt and a gray bonnet. A perfect match with my black high cut rubber shoes. 

Well, I didn't wear my scarf today because I think it will not suit my outfit.

After I have my clothes on, I put my headphones around my neck. I took my breakfast and went straight at the station. I let down a small sigh as I thought, Remember Megumi! Smile! or else the kid will be scared of you.   

My phone suddenly vibrates and it's Mrs. Yoshino.   

"Ohayo Megumi! Thanks for the favor again, my son will arrive riding the fourth train. His name is Haru Yoshino."   I nodded as I read her text message. So, that kid's names is Haru huh?

I put my phone inside my pocket and waited for that kid Haru Yoshino. 

I sat down on a vacant bench and waited for 15 minutes and finally, the fourth train arrived. I stood up and tried to look for him, But because it was crowded I almost slip, but abruptly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards that person and hugged me. 

I can feel that this person isn't a she but a se. Well, this person doesn't seem to have a breast though. XD Seriously? How can I think of this crazy conclusions even when I was so close to die. 

After a few minutes, the sea of people were gone. But this person isn't letting me go, and I started to freak out. I shove him and I looked at him curiously. He was wearing a black shirt with a black pants and he has his earphones in his ears. But I just realized he just saved my life. 

"Uhmm, thank you so much!" I thanked him and I kept on bowing. 

Shoot! I forgot! I didn't saw Haru yet! Ughh! I'm so dead!! While I was whining like a retard, He suddenly poke me and asked, 

"You're Megumi? Uhh? Taki-? Taki? Takiyama?" 

My eyebrows furrowed and started twitching like crazy. Takiyama? Seriously? But? How on earth did he know my name?? 

"Uhmm, it's Takishima."  

"Ohh. o-okay, sorry."  He sweat dropped.

"Uhmm, how did you know my name? and who are you anyway?" I asked. 

"I'm Haru, Haru Yoshino." 

My eyes and jaw dropped when he said he was Haru Yoshino, the Haru Yoshino. 

" EHH?!! So you're not a kid!?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" He replied coldly. He sighed and walked out. 

A red irk mark appeared on the right side of my head and ran after him. I grabbed his wrist and stopped him from walking, 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted. 

I didn't notice that my voice was that loud and many people started looking at us, It was really embarrassing! Haru was astonished, and a few seconds later he blushed.