Chapter 19 - Music Lover Vs. Mr. Popular

SHIRO'S POV  

 I was standing beside the window and looking at  the sky while putting the buttons on my butler uniform. 

After I finished these hectic buttons, I approached the door and took a little peek and all my female classmates were forcing me to go out but the outfit feels kinda weird. 

One of my boy classmates pushed me out of the dressing room and all the girls screamed, "KYYYAA!" 

Their screams made my body shiver and of course I felt more nervous. 

The girls started taking pictures of me and I was kinda panicking, I was begging them not to take a single photo but they didn't listen to me! how annoying. -.- 

In a middle of a commotion, Haru suddenly entered and caught the eyes of many. 

Even the boys screamed. *sigh* so gay. XD 

Haru was wearing a white polo and with a black butler vest with gray linings. 

As for me.... Well, we're the same, actually we're all the same XD because that's our uniform. XD 

My classmates started to compare me and Haru if who is the most presentable and of course best butler. 

But I don't really mind, because it's not about that competition that matters, it's the OTHER competition that matters to me. 

While having a little chitchat, the maids, suddenly one by one coming out of their dressing rooms. 

The boy's eyes dropped and they were drooling. How disgusting -.- 

I sighed and sat at a random chair. But something caught my attention causing me to stand again. 

I saw Megumi and she was wearing a maid outfit, I'm not a pervert okay? -.- I was just shocked that she was wearing those kind of clothing. I remembered, She dislike wearing dresses. 

I was about to approached her Haru suddenly appeared in front of me and quickly approached her. 

I looked at them talking with an uneasy face. I sighed and just leave. 

I went to the roof top to calm myself down.  

My back leaned on the wall, looked at the sky while I slowly closed my eyes and prayed.

 I let out a sigh and thought,  I have to do my best. This is my only chance. I won't let it slip on the palm of my hand. 

The door out of the blue, opened. and it was one of my classmate. "Shiro, let's go! were going to open." 

I nodded and followed him. 

HARU'S POV 

 It was time for our opening of the butler and maid cafe. 

Some of the guys were kinda excited but the girls are really nervous. But I think, they we'll have a great asset for our cafe XD . 

The time that we opened the door, there was a long, long, long.....line. lol. nah! just joking! XD it's kinda 4 customers. XD well that was annoying. 

I thought this cafe will work? -.-" 

But we just have to go with the flow and we have to work hard and as for me, I have to work harder and I have to use my charisma, *wink* XD sorry for the conceit attitude. XD 

There is a small box full of blue and red pins. 

Blue is mine, the red one is Shiro's. Every female customer that will enter, will choose between the two of us and they'll get a button and pin on are aprons. 

The butler with the most pins one their uniform wins and he will be the one to confess to megumi.

SHIRO'S POV 

I saw Haru and he's just sitting there like he isn't nervous at all. well, I shouldn't underestimate him, who knows what he'll do, right?

Anyway,  I proceed in the kitchen and helped some of my classmates with the preparations. Then out of the blue, the girls started fangirling and we all went outside the kitchen and we saw girls screaming because all of the male students here in our class were wearing their butler uniforms and especially, using their charms on our customers. 

I sighed and felt kinda relieved. I wish this continues so it won't that be hectic for the both of us, the class representatives. 

But suddenly, I noticed that the customers were increasing. So I decided to pull Haru out of the kitchen. 

I gave him a 'you-should-be-here-competing-with-me' look. He rolled my eyes and brushed off my arm. He sighed and scratched the back of his head and said, "Yeah, yeah, fine." Then he walked off. 

The whole day including the afternoon was really tough and rough. Well, both, Haru and I weren't taking any breaks so that we can earn a lot of pins on our aprons. 

I tried to ignore him but I just can't take off my eyes on him because I think in our competition, he's on the lead. 

I was nervous though but I won't give up. Then when I decide to take a little break, Kei suddenly pull me out of the room and asked with a brow raised, "Seriously Shiro, what are the both of you doing?" 

Kei was starting to have some doubts and conclusions in her mind, and she was kinda serious though, I never expect she can be this serious, maybe I underestimate her too much. 

I sighed and replied, "It' nothing kei, I just want to serve the customers-" She torted and said, "Oh really? you have some dedication there, are you seriously doing this for the customers? or you have one purpose?" 

Her statement and her look gave me the shivers in my spine. I sighed as a sign of defeat and replied, "Fine, you got me. Well, please don't tell this anyone, but haru and I are having a bet and the butler with the most pins on his apron, wins and will be the first to confess."  

Kei's reaction was mixed up with shock and sadness. She quickly bowed and apologized. I tried to ask her what's wrong since she's not involve with this. 

She just walked out and wish me good luck. I was kinda worried with her reaction though. 

When I get back at the room, I started working again and it was almost 5:00. I still have 30 minutes to work and beat haru with his numbers of pins on his apron. 

Haru and I kept on serving the customers as fast as we can and as much as possible we must win their hearts and of course, their votes. 

HARU'S POV 

I have been working all day without a single break. I was busy serving customers. Even my stomach was really growling, I still continued to work. 

We only have 30 minutes left before closing time so I have to exert a lot of effort this time, because this is where the real competition is. 

The 30 minutes had already passed and it was time for closing time. Shiro and I started counting our pins. 

When I was counting my pins my hands were trembling. Every pin I counted was like my whole life depends on it and while counting, I was expecting for the worst.

When I was finished, Shiro suddenly entered the kitchen while I was still counting my pins. Cold sweats started falling on my cheeks when I heard how many pins he had. My eyes widen and I was speechless. 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for the 9k reads! And sorry if i wasn't able to update like what I've promised. Well, kinda busy with school and everything. XD 

  ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

VOTE!! 

COMMENT! :3