Chapter 20- And the Winner is?

A/N: Yo Guys~~ Thanks for 10.1k reads! ;_; Thank yah so much! :D 

  ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

MEGUMI'S POV 

This butler and maid cafe was really tiring. Speaking of tiring, this day, the apple of the eye of our cafe was the two class representatives of our class, yeah, it's Shiro and Haru. 

All of us was looking at them when the both of them were working. Some of my classmates were really amazed because Shiro and Haru was really fast. It feels like they don't need us anymore, and that was really weird. 

Some of my classmates took the advantage and didn't work anymore because they know that Shiro and Haru are already at it. 

Speaking of that two bastards, they're now at the kitchen counting their precious pins, what the heck was that for anyway? Anyway, I have to go and change to my normal uniform. 

But when I was walking towards the changing room, Shiro accidentally bumped on me causing me to fall on the floor but he quickly helped me stand. He apologized and ran quickly at the kitchen. 

I noticed I feel so hot and then when I touched my cheeks I was blushing. What the?! No, no.. I'm not blushing. -///- Maybe I'm just tired. 

HARU'S POV  

When Shiro said how many pins he had, the beating of my heart suddenly raced and I quickly said to my self... I WON? 

I quickly asked Shiro to repeat how many pins he had and he has, 45 pins. Then he asked me how many pins I had and I replied, I have 56 pins. 

He looked at me with his two big worried eyes but then he sighed and said, "I guess you won huh?" I kinda pity him now but I can't let this opportunity to slip on the palm of my hands. 

I bowed in front of him and whispered, "i maybe the winner here but who knows who'll win her heart." Shiro quickly looked with his 'what-are-you-talking-about' look. 

I just tap his right shoulder and went to Megumi and invite her to the roof top. 

I approached Megumi and invite her to the roof top, she nodded and she'll be there after she changed her clothes. 

I went to the roof top first and I kept on keeping my cool. Of course, I'm still nervous you know! well, it's my first time confessing to someone so I want everything to be perfect. But I have to prepare myself from rejections. 

I sat the down on the floor and waited for her while I relax. 

SHIRO'S POV 

I went out of the kitchen and I saw Megumi. It was me and her in the classroom. I think everyone was busy on cleaning. 

She bowed and she went off but before she fully left the room, I said, "You have a good job today." She nodded fidgetly and replied, "Yeah, you too." the classroom was full of silence and awkwardness but I decided to break it and said, "I wish you good luck, so please go to where you are going now."  

She nodded and went off. 

I fell on my knees and it really hurts to see someone you love, go love someone else. I really want to stop her and beg her to just stay here with me. But a deal is a deal. I just have to let Haru finish his confession before I have mine but who knows? Maybe Megumi likes Haru now. 

MEGUMI'S POV 

I was kinda curious why Shiro is acting like that, And how did he knew that I was going somewhere? that really freaked me out. 

I arrived at the roof top and Haru was sleeping. I sighed in annoyance and I thought, he invite me here and he was going to sleep? What the hell? 

I poked his arm and he slowly woke up. I glared at him said, "Wake up you moron!" He scratched his head and apologized. 

"So? What do you want? Why are we here?" I asked. He just smiled at me and said, "The sunset is kinda nice huh?" I nodded and we watched the orange sun fades but before it completely fades, Haru suddenly said, "Hey meg, I-I L-like you."  

Then he looked at me. My cheeks blushed really hard and I stood up. "Wha? How can you say that with a straight face?" O////O  

He quickly grabbed my arm and hugged me. "I really liked you ever since I laid my eye on you." My face was really flushed red and I think I'm gonna pass out. But I pulled myself together and shove him a little. 

I looked at him and we stared each other for a few seconds but then Haru was fast and I felt something warm on my lips. 

SHIRO'S POV  

I can't take it anymore, I kept on crying and I can't help seeing myself like this. I really pity myself but I have to do something. 

I stood up and ran quickly at the rooftop. I don't care who gets in my way, but I'm going to confess and I'll get megumi back . 

I kept on running until I reached the rooftop but then when I quickly entered, I heard a loud slap. 

I was shocked and I saw Megumi slapped Haru. She turn around and she saw me and I was panting. 

She quickly ran towards me and I thought she was going to hug me or something but I was wrong, she was going to go down. Ouch T_T Assuming level:Shiro. XD 

I walked towards Haru and asked, "What the hell did you do?"  He smirked and replied, "I just kissed her." My blood pressure rose and I pinned him on the wall, "Are you some pervert or something?"  

But he just sighed and looked at me in the eye. "Look, even though I kissed her, I think you should thank me."  That really pissed me off real hard, you kissed the one I loved and I should thank you for that?! What the hell is this guy?!! 

I was about to punch him but he quickly shouted, "Megumi still loves you."  My punch on cue stopped and I gave him the 'What-the-hell' look with a brow raised.

He sighed as a sign of defeat and said, "Dude take an easy okay? If I didn't kiss her then I wouldn't know that she still likes you okay? So I told you that you should thank me. Now, she ran right? Now go and follow her she'll be at the storage room, second floor."  

I let Haru go and I was still shocked, "Why are you telling me all of these?" I asked. He replied, "Because I know she still likes you, I know that I enter  a competition knowing that I won't win against you, like what I told you, even though I won a lot of pins, it doesn't mean anything because what I want to win is her heart. But I lost, I earn a lot of pins but I lost her one heart." 

My head was downcasted but still Haru patted my shoulder and said, "It was a nice game having with you, now that you win.. go claim your prize." He smirked. 

I nodded and thanked him, then I proceed on finding Megumi. 

  ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

VOTE!!

&

COMMENT!! :3