Chapter 7.5 - Mr. Popular's Confrontation

Warning: The chapter may contain a lot of feels and Happiness. Tissue and a pillow to scream on is not provided by the author. XDD You've been warned. 

HAHAHA! Hi guys!!~~ Here's the continutaion of Chapter 7! Hope you all enjoy this one. XD 

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

MEGUMI'S POV 

I kept on sobbing and sobbing. 

My whole body is shivering because of fear and sadness. I can no longer contain all of this anger, sadness and anxiety inside me. I fell on my knees while the heavy rain pours on me. 

"Well, I guess theres no way to forget you huh?" I asked myself like an idiot. 

"AAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" I screammed really really loud, letting my heart let go of my sadness. 

I kept on screamming while I punch the ground, even my fist is bleeding, I don't care, as long as this crestfallen feeling will leave my heart. 

"That's enough Megumi."  

Someone hug me from behind. I turn and it was Shiro. He held my hand and stopped me from punching the ground. He saw my fist was bleeding and He tried to wipe the blood off but I quickly pulled my hand. 

"What are you doing here?"  I asked.

I didn't have a proper reply from him. 

"Just go home, Shiro."  I said coldly. 

"No. I won't. I wont leave you here all alone." 

"Go away! I don't need you."

"No, I won't."

"I don't need you! i don't need everybody! I don't need anyone!" I shouted coldly with anger. 

"I won't leave you and even though you kept on telling you don't need someone, I know, you do." 

"What the heck is wrong with you?!"

He sighed and replied, "I should be the one to ask you that Megumi." 

I startled and ignored him. 

He stood up and he was about to carry me home but I bolted.

"Don't you get it Shiro? This was all your fault! It's because of you I'm suffering like this! Even someone I love was involved." 

He didn't replied and he hugged me tightly. I was trying to shove him but he hugged me tighter.I felt his tears falling on his face through my ear. I know I hurt him with my words but there is nothing I can do. I punched him on the chest again and again but he bears the pain. 

"This is all you fault! I was at the peak of forgetting him and you showed up just to make me remember all of that!" 

"I tried to help my self, I avoid everyone so I can live in peace." 

"I forced my self to be happy on something that will help me to forget him but it didn't work!"

"I feel like killing my self! I can't stand seeing my self like this." 

"I can't help but to pity myself."

SHIRO'S POV 

I didn't notice that megumi was hiding something behind her cold attitude.

I didn't know that she was experiencing something that really pulled herself down on the edge of sadness and despair. She kept on screamming and blamming me. 

It really hurts but I have to understand her. 

 I hugged her really tight. I know there is nothing that I can do, There is no proper advice even a slim chance of giving an helpful advice to her to ease the pain inside her heart. 

She cried on my shoulder and bit by bit she stopped whining. 

I hold her cheek, and her eyes were really swollen and her face is really red. 

She doesn't want to look at me in the eyes, and it kind of makes me sad. 

MEGUMI'S POV 

I shut my eyes whenever Shiro is looking at me. I just can't look at him. 

I shove him and said, "I'm going home." 

"No, you won't go home like that." 

Well, he has a point though, I'm all drenched and my eyes are swollen. 

But still, I my head is really hard as a rock. 

I pulled my bag, but Shiro grab my bag and pulled it. 

Causing me to fall, but Shiro didn't let me and he caught me. He grabbed my head with his left hand while wrapping his right arm on my waist ending up sitting on his lap. 

He caught me quite well. 

He hugged me again as if he was protecting me from the pouring rain. 

I was kinda touch for what he did, but I just can't look at him right now. 

We were really dead silent and he said that shook me,

"I'll take you home." 

I shove him hard and replied, 

"Are you insane?! NO! I won't go with you." 

I kept on pushing him and punching him, but I suddenly he just held my hand and his lips landed on mine just to shut me up. My two eye balls were really wide open and my face continued from being red. 

I was pushing him so he can let go of me, but he held both of my cheeks and continued to kiss me. As seconds pass, I calmed down and I don't know why all of my burden suddenly, wear off inside my heart. 

Slowly, he let go of me but his face was still close to mine. 

He smirked and said,

"You're finally looking at me again." 

 My face continued to blush and I can't looked at him again, not because I was angry, but becasue I was damned embarassed. 

He lift my chin and stared at me. 

A crazy yet shocking confession came out from his mouth, 

"I-I L-Like you, Megumi."  

I saw his face and it was really red, i think he blushes more than I do. 

That made me chuckled. 

"You are really happy when you saw my face blushed huh."  He teased. 

Well, that came out from nowhere.

He suddenly stand up, he removed his polo, wrapped it on my waist and carry my like a sack of rice.

Hey! Put me down!" 

"Nope!" 

"Put me down!"  I kept on shouting and punching until,

He carried me in a bridal style.

Well, I think he was pissed off. 

"So, you finally calmed down huh?" He chuckled. 

I wasn't talking but I was really nervous. 

We walk, I mean, he walked calmly and slowly until we reached his house.

 ♪        ♫        ♪       ♫     ♪      ♫      ♫     ♪

Hi Again! XD So guys? How was it? *Pokes the reader* Hahaha! Sorry if the pillow wasn't provided, but I did provide a nice story, right? RIGHT?! lol. anyway, thanks for reading! please do support the other chapters okay? 

**********

VOTE!!

&

COMMENT!!