Author's Note~ Please Read. (-/\-) Onegaishimasu!

Hi guys!~ 

First things first! 

First, Thanks for your support in this story that it almost reached 39K reads. 

Second, I'm sorry If I wasn't able to update. I know it's been 14 or 15 days since I updated the latest chapter. I'm sorry if I can't update the story like I used to in the past. I know I'm not usually like this but as the day passes by the closer it gets to our first day of classes again.  

Sorry for the unreplied messages (PM or to my wall).

I just want to let you know that starting next week, I might be busy due to school works and to be honest with you, I'm already in college so, I have my priorities straight.

I know what you're all thinking, about maybe putting the story on hold but let me tell you this. 

No, I'm not going to put this story on hold.  

It may be hard for me to update but I'll try my best. Maybe I might update the story after every three weeks. I'll try my best to make it longer and better in spite of my schedule. 

And there is one thing I want to share and I need your (readers) opinion about it.

While I was slacking off or suffering with my writer's block in THIS story. I was able to create a book 2 of THIS story. To be honest, I was in some chapters already. Kinda weird huh? But the point here is,

Do you guys want to have a book 2 of this story? Sounds pathetic for an author but I just want to know if there will be some people who'll still admire the story.  

Please do write your comment below and if you have any suggestions, it will be highly appreciated. 

And oh yeah, I know you noticed that I updated 2 chapters this day. I just want to make it up to you guys, so I decided to cheer or more like force myself to finish it and post it right away. 

TO SUM IT UP, I'M SORRY IF I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY DUE TO MY BUSY SCHED. AND IF YOU HAVE SOME QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. AND IF YOU DO HAVE SUGGESTIONS OR REQUESTS ON HOW THE BOOK2 WILL RUN PLEASE TELL IT TO ME. 

I'm sorry guys. Really am~