Chapter 29 - Certain Revelations

A/N: Uwaaahhh! I have missed you guys! It's been 4 or 5 days! Earlier, When I logged in, I saw that it reached 27.6k Reads! *O* Thanks so much!! ;_; And I'm really sorry!! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SHIRO's POV  

As I walk at the snowy street with my hands in my side pockets, I was still thinking how was Megumi doing. Probably she's giving Shiori some of her advices.  Well, if you do ask Megumi some advices, to be honest, she is kinda rough and hard though.

She speaks whats inside her mind even though it might hurt the other one's feelings. She states her opinions and facts she knows about in the topic. She has a sharp tongue to be exact. But that what makes her really unique though. 

She is pretty realistic. She states the reality inside her head. She says what she knows. She isn't afraid of sharing what she knows about the certain topic. Even though she is really stubborn, I really like that side of her. 

In the midst of thinking, my phone vibrated and I saw that there was a text message. 

Fr: Haru

Subj: I need someone to talk to.

Oii. Bastard. I'm here at the park near your house. Go there when you got my text. Ja~  

An irk mark appeared on my cheek and thought, did he just called me a bastard? He wants someone to talk to but he's going to call me that? Should I come or what? 

I sighed as a sign of defeat. I quickly shut my phone and ran as fast as I can. It's only now that we talk, it's been days too that he wasn't approaching nor talking to me. For sure, he really needs some advice huh? But, I'm not like Megumi! Sheesh! 

As I arrive at the park, I saw him sitting on the railings with his head downcasted. I really pity Haru now, He's totally broken. 

"Oiii!"  I called as I threw a snow ball at him. 

"Stop that! You bastard!"  he said as he walks away from me. I quickly approach his side and asked, "What do you want?"  

He sighed and said, "I need someone to talk to duh? Tomorrow's the engagement."  

"I see. So what's your plan then?"  I asked again as we sit on the nearest bench.

"Seriously, I don't know. I want to back out but It's too late for me now."  

I gave him a big punch on the arm causing for him to groan. "That hurts you know!"  I glared at him and replied, "You fool! It's not too late! Do something about it."  

"Like what? walk out? or cancel the engagement when we get there?"  

"Not like that you idiot. Sheesh! Talking to you is really troublesome." Then afterwards, silence invades the place.

"Does your father know that you like someone else?"  I asked. 

"Nope. He doesn't." 

"Why?"

"it's because he's going to kill me if I said that I like-" I cut off his words and I continue,  "If you didn't tell him, then you'll be the one to kill yourself!"  

He looked at me with astonished eyes and I added, "look, I know I'm not in your position, so it will be easy for me to talk but, dude, it's just like what I've experienced. Do something about it. Don't just sit there and watch her slowly fading away in front of your eyes."  

 "I know that, but what can I do? Cancelling this whole engagement thing is almost like having a death wish! And I'm way too young to die!" He answered.