Prologue - Burn In Hell

Authors note: So, just to warn you before you read this, this is obviously going to have pacifist and genocide run spoilers. In this story Frisk is a girl. There is no Soriel in this, as the title obviously says Frans. Frisk and Sans are around the same age, Frisk probably being about 16 while Sans, 17. So, it's not pedophilia, just in case anyone tries to comment on that, as I've had people do to me in the past. Anyway, rather than boring you with this long authors note, I'll let you get on with the story.

  -------------------------------------
The judgement hall... Frisk had been to this place, over and over. For the same reason, a million times. She lay on the hard, cold floor as every bone in her body ached. She gritted her teeth, trying to pick herself up off the ground, but every time she did, she would just fall back down again.

"oh?" Sans stood a couple of feet away from her, standing in his blue jacket with his hands in his pockets. He shook his head and closed his eyes with a sigh, burying a small portion of his face into the red scarf around his neck.. "you just don't know when to give up, do you?" He said, opening his eyes once more, which revealed his bright blue glowing gaster eye. He narrowed them in anger. "you make me sick." He spat. "you know, before all this happened i thought that we could have been pals" He shrugged. "what a joke that is huh?" He chuckled. He stood quietly, waiting for Frisk to answer. Once again, he sighed. "anyway, i guess this has gone on long enough" He took one of his hands out of his pockets, as his eye flashed bright and he managed to take a hold of Frisk's soul. Without warning, he lifted her off the ground, so she hung in midair. She felt so weak after all the beatings she had to take from Sans. He really was tough... "got any last words, before i send you to hell where you belong" Sans said, tilting his head to the side slightly. Frisk slowly opened her eyes and stared back at this comedian. She frowned, wondering exactly what to say. She didn't know why, but when she opened her mouth, the words that came out of her mouth were "I'm sorry."

There was a long silence between the both of them. Birds chirping outside was the only thing that could be heard. Suddenly, Sans snapped. "you're sorry?!" He raged across the corridor. "you're sorry... pfft, please! is that why you killed all my friends?! undyne... mettaton... toriel... you even... you even killed my only brother when he was only trying to help you!" Sans choked up a little, thinking about his younger brother. Thoughts whizzed around the inside of his head. if only i was there when you needed me... maybe i could have helped you... 

"But I am sorry..." Frisk repeated.

"shut up!" Sans shouted. "there's no way a devil like you could ever be sorry! human isn't even the word to describe you. you're nothing but a demon in disguise. don't think that i would just let you get past me, 'cause you say you're sorry. what a pathetic excuse for a person you are" Raising his other hand, he narrowed his eyes, as he formed a Gaster blaster just over his head, and aimed it towards Frisk. "i hope you burn in hell! dirty brother killer!"