=1=

Max's P.O.V

As I lie on my bed after walking pass my 46 year old drunk mom, she has been like this since my dad left 5 years ago.

Now I live with her and my little brother, I'm 22 but my mom wouldn't let me leave.

She was nice but my dad then left her for another woman, she broke, she started drinking and neglecting us, sometimes beating me when I would try and talk sense into her.

One of her kidneys already failed and I don't want her to leave us but she won't listen.

At the same time, I can't blame her, all my dad left was a note explaining what he did and that he still loves her somewhere in his heart but even I knew that was a lie.

I wish I could leave, I would take my 15 year old brother, he was only 10 at the time but he understood what happened.

I took my phone and checked everything, but I saw a notification for Instagram.

MarkTuanGOT7 liked your photo I looked at it confused someone likes my selfie? I checked the person's Instagram and he looked cute.

Then I got more notifications MarkTuanGOT7 started following you MarkTuanGOT7 commented:You look very cute.

I followed him back and liked some of his pictures, I noticed that most of his pictures have writing from some language I don't know but he seemed to be good at English, I don't know maybe he's cool.

Mark's P.O.V

"Hyung, Truth or Dare?" BamBam asked me "Dare" I said, not really paying attention and scrolling through Instagram.

"Like, follow, comment and text the first person you see on Instagram" as he said that I landed on an American girl, she looked cute so I decided to tell her that.

"Now text her" Jackson told me "she's American! It's probably like 3 am or something" "Get a time clock" I glared at JB and he looked away.

"Whatever, next person" I dismissed them and I looked back on Instagram.

The girl had followed me back and liked some of my pictures, maybe she's a fan? I don't know, I see nothing about her liking GOT7, maybe she's not.

Maybe I can have a have conversation with a girl have not have her fangirl, or maybe not.

It would be a nice break, I'll text her tomorrow hopefully I won't disturb her.