=33=

JB's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed, I sat up and saw Max in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. "Babe!" "Oh my god!" She jumped and also fell "What the hell is Jaebum?!" I smiled "Good morning" she washed her face and got out the bathroom. "You're the worst, I could've died" "You wouldn't have died, you would have had a bruise" "I hate you" I pouted and she sat turned away from me. "Babe" silence "Baby" silence "Jagiya" silence, I kissed the back of her shoulder and kept kissing until I kissed the back of her neck "Baby, I'm sorry" she turned around "You're forgiven" I smiled.

I kissed her on the cheek, I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my chin on her shoulder. "Have you ever thought of making love with me?" She blushed red as soon as the question came out my mouth, I chuckled "Once, I was thinking about the future, if we stay together, if we have kids, if we get married, I know it's stupid" she sighed. I lifted her onto my lap and made her look at me "It's not stupid to think about it, sometimes I think about it, I hope for it, don't ever say it's stupid" she smiled and kissed my nose. I leaned my forehead on hers and stared into her eyes "You have really pretty eyes" she giggled at my sweet words. Then I heard a camera click, I looked up and saw Jackson and Mark, Jackson was holding a camera.

Mark looked like he didn't want to be here "I'm gonna show this to your future kids" Jackson started jumping around. "How long were you standing there?" Max asked, red as a tomato and I probably was too "Have you ever thought of making love with me?" Mark quoted, rolling his eyes and looking uninterested "Jackson even got the conversation on his phone" Max buried her face in my chest. Mark glared at the back of her head and clicked his tongue "Maybe you guys should start closing the door" I glared at Mark "Maybe you should leave us alone" Jackson looked between the two of us and slowly walked away. Max grabbed my hand and rubbed her thumb on my knuckles, I instantly relaxed "I don't know why you are so mad at me, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be this little happy, perfect couple you are now" I stiffed up again.

"Yeah but if wasn't for you, Max wouldn't have killed herself, you could've helped her, you could've stopped her but you let your past get in the way of living your life!" I gently put Max down on the bed and stood up. "Jaebum it's okay, I'm alright now" I shook my head. "Y-You made my sister kill herself?!" Everyone's attention turned to Andrew, who looks like he's on the verge of tears. "She didn't fucking kill herself! She's faking!" Andrew pushed Mark to the floor "I was the one who found her in the bathroom, I was the one who called the police, I was the one who texted Jaebum she was in the fucking hospital, she wasn't faking anything! You made my sister kill herself!" He was about to punch Mark but Max held him back. Mark looked shocked and scared, Andrew got out of Max's hold and ran out, Max threw on some shoes and ran after him.

"See what you did? I'm here to fix your mistakes, but you made so many and are still making them" I threw on shoes and ran after the both of them.