=23=

JB's P.O.V

As I started pack, Mark walked in "JB where are you going?" I ignored him "JB?" Nothing "Jaebummie!" "What" "Where are you going?" "To visit someone" "Who?" I glared at him. "Can I see your phone?" He nodded and handed me his phone, I immediately went to his messages with Max he did this, he didn't help her I threw his phone at him and he almost didn't catch it. I continued packing "So who are you seeing?" I looked at him as I zipped up my suitcase "I'm going to New York for 2 weeks, it's our break, so I'm leaving" he sighed. "I already booked my flight, I should be going soon, goodbye, tell the others I'm leaving" he nodded and I walked out the door, I grabbed a cab to the airport I can't believe Mark did that, his ex girlfriend must have really fucked him up, if she hadn't Mark and Max would still be friends but now I will be there for her my flight leaves in 20 minutes, I have sunglasses and a mouth mask to keep me hidden from the public eye.

I was lucky to get a flight when it was so sudden, they only had one extra seat and it cost me a lot but I would do it for Max. They called the zones and I was last, I sat down and put my headphones in I'm coming Max.

{Ooo JB to the rescue! Sorry for the confusion about this chapter, but to make it up, I drew a picture of Max in a hospital bed, I'm not bad at drawing but I'm not good so I guess enjoy it bye kitties~Safe}