=53=

*2 more weeks*

Mark's P.O.V

Today we will do something! Or nothing like every other day. Max rolled on the bed, trying to think about what to do today "Oppa!" I turned to her "Yeah Princess?" "I don't know what to do!" I chuckled. She fell of the bed and kept rolling "Can I just roll all day? I'm tired of doing nothing" she whined and I couldn't blame her, we've done nothing productive.

"Let's just go outside" she stopped and looked at me "You know exactly how to get back to this hotel?" I nodded, she got up "Ok, I'm taking a shower" she grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. I started cleaning up a bit because there were still candy wrappers laying around from weeks ago, Max came out and I kissed her forehead. She smiled and I went inside the bathroom, I stripped and went in the shower. I wet my hair and washed my body, then I realized something really important.

After I was done cleaning myself, I got out the shower "Princess?" "Yeah Oppa?" "Can you get my clothes and boxers?" "Ok Oppa" after about 5 minutes she knocked on the door. I opened it a bit and she handed me the clothes and boxers, I smiled at her and closed the door. I got dressed and came out, I pulled Max by her belt loops to me "Thanks Princess" she smiled at me "No problem Oppa, and I like your hair wet" she started playing with what hair she could reach.

I chuckled and lifted her up until she was level with me, she giggled and kept playing with my wet hair. "You're really sweet, you know that, Oppa?" I smiled "Now I do, thanks Princess" she fully wrapped her legs around my waist. I put my hands on her ass to keep her up, I smirked and squeezed her ass. "Oppa!" She jumped a bit and then hit the top of my head, I chuckled "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist" she rolled her eyes "Ok, put me down" I shook my head.

She pouted and I grabbed my essentials "Oppa, if you're not going to let me down, then can you get my wallet and phone?" I grabbed them and gave it to her "Put me down" I bounced her in my arms "No can do" she rolled her eyes. She gave me puppy dog eyes "Please Oppa, put me down" I sighed and put her down, she smiled. "Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me out, I chuckled and we waited for the elevator. We walked in hand in hand, there were another couple in there about our age or older but they seemed mad at each other, Max laid her head on my arm and I kissed the top of her head "Oh my god, could you guys not have PDA in here? It's disgusting" the girl spoke.

"Shut up Anna, you're just mad, I'm sorry" Max nodded "it's alright" the girl groaned "And you're nice too! Ugh!" I pulled Max closer to me and the elevator opened, we got off and just started wandering the streets. "Princess, if you want anything, tell me, I'll buy it for you" she looked up at me "I can pay for my own stuff" I shook my head "I'm still paying" she rolled her eyes. I love spoiling her, I would do anything for her and buy anything for her. Her eyes wandered in curiosity, she looked adorable and she's so nice, sweet, funny and just plain amazing. "Oppa?" She snapped me out of my daydream and I hummed "You okay? You seem dazed" "I'm alright" she smiled and continued looking around. I saw people look at me and stare, they knew I was an idol but they didn't say anything, they could tell I was busy with someone.

"Mark-Oppa!" "Markypoo!" Max and I stopped as girls approached me "Oh my god! Mark, hi!" I smiled at them and they giggled, they seemed around 17 to 18, too young for me. They looked at Max "Aren't you JB's girlfriend? What are you doing with Mark?" Max looked at me nervously "Uh something happened between them and now we're dating" "Seems like a slut to me" one of the girls mumbled. "She's not a slut, she can date whoever she wants" one of the others girls said "But from JB straight to Mark...a bit slutty" "My girlfriend is not a slut!" They looked at me shocked "See you made him mad, I'm sorry, let's go" the girl that stood up for Max pulled the other two away.

I relaxed when Max caressed my cheek, I smiled and looked at her "Come on, let's keep on exploring" I nodded.