=52=

Max's P.O.V

I woke up in Mark's arms and him hiding his face in my neck "Mark" he stirred but just cuddled closer to me "Oppa, get up" he shook his head. "Ok, no kisses for Oppa" he shot up and I laughed "I want a kiss now" I rolled my eyes and pecked his lip. "That was a peck not a kiss" I kissed him and hugged him, he flipped us over so I was under him.

I smiled at him and he kissed me again, I giggled and pulled away, I frowned at his bruised face and he sighed. "Princess I told you, I'll be okay" I caressed his cheek "I know, but I just don't like to see you hurt" he kissed my forehead. "But Oppa, what about your fans? What will they think?" He looked away "Management cancelled the tour" he got off of me and I looked at him surprised "Oppa, why?" "Too much went on during the tour and the press got pictures of the fight, Management payed them to not publish the pictures and they want us all to have a break from each other" he laid back down. "So no shows for a while?" "Pretty much" I hummed and sat on top of him, straddling him.

He held my hips and I traced shapes in his bare chest. "What do you want to do?" I shrugged "You just wanna relax?" I thought about it and nodded. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist, peppering kisses on my neck, and I giggled. "You're so cute" he said and I blushed "Now you're even cuter" I hit his chest "Why did you pick me over JB?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I thought I about all the good times and how you comforted me and the words you said and I realized that you are who I need" he kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Well I'm glad I'm the one you need because you are who I need" I pecked his lips and he rubbed circles in my hips. Mark leaned in and kissed me, I pulled him closer, he smiled into the kiss. "Woah" we pulled away to see Junior "What do you need?" Mark sounded a little impatient "Just wanted to tell you that me and Jackson are going taking a random plane and we're going to see where we end up, do you guys want to join us?" I looked at Mark, basically saying 'it's your call' Mark shook his head.

"We're just going to take it easy, maybe just tour around China" I smiled and nodded "Okay, have fun making babies, bye" I blushed as he left. "Eh, maybe one day" I hit his chest and got off of him. "Oppa, I'm hungry" he smiled "Let's order room service" "Yay!"

{I HAVE HIT 3K AND DAMN I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 1K AND ONLY 165 READS AND I LOVE IT, I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR READING}