=46=

Max's P.O.V

I sat at the park why did have to be in this situation? I just want to leave "Max!" I turned and saw Mark, I sighed. He came up to me "Please don't go" "Mark, I want to leave, so I am" I turned and he caught my wrist "You can't go, come on, stay with us" I shook my head. "Coming with you guys was a mistake, okay? I'm leaving" I ripped my wrist from his grasp and started walking away, I heard footsteps behind me. "Mark, leave" "I'm not leaving you until you agree to come back" I rolled my eyes "Mark, it's been hell, okay? My boyfriend who I thought cared about me, cheated on me and I'm not going back to face him again" I walked faster.

"Do you need a hug?" I stopped and looked at him, his arms were spread, I ran into them and started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest "You'll be alright, everything's going to be alright" he wrapped his arms around me. I calmed down and he rubbed my back "Why did he cheat on me?" He tensed "I don't know, but once I find out, he's dying" I chuckled and looked up at him. "Thanks Mark" I wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks "No problem, princess" I shook my head and laughed "You're back with the nicknames?" He smiled.

"Just hoping there's still a chance?" I looked at him and he seemed hopeful "Maybe, but not right now" he nodded and hugged me again. I sighed "But I'm still not staying" he grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to my forehead "Please?" I looked at him with teary eyes. "You can stay in hotels without us, while we're doing our thing, you can go and tour and me and the other boys will visit you" I chuckled. "What?" "Every time I have to avoid someone" he gave my sympathetic eyes "Well I'm going to another hotel, see you when we leave" he nodded and I started walking.

"Wait a second!" I turned and soft lips enclosed on mine "That's to up my chances" Mark(Amer) then ran away. I rolled my eyes God do these boys confuse me.