=42=

JB's P.O.V

I woke up cuddling a naked Max, I remember what we did last night and honestly, I felt proud. I made her mine, she's mine, I felt her stir and put rub her eyes, she looked up at me "Good morning" I kissed her forehead "Good morning, Baby" she smiled. There was a knock at the door and I got up "Stay in bed" she nodded and I threw on a pair of boxer and sweatpants. I opened the door to a distressed Mark, he didn't look at me and just started talking.

"Max, I can't stop thinking about you, I've lost you to JB and I'm so fucking jealous, this is what I always feared, losing you to someone and I heard what JB and you did last night, I heard the words you said to each other, I think I lov-JB!" He finally looked up and I sighed. He looked scared, I kept the door open so I wasn't locked out "Listen I know you can't control your feelings but Max and I really do love each other, please don't ruin this for us, I know you love Max but Max is one of my favorite people in the world, and you're one of my best friends, Can you please just do this for me?" He looked at me and hesitantly nodded. I gave him a hug and he hugged back "So you got some last night?" I laughed and nodded.

"How was she?" I blushed "She was just...wow" "Are you really having this conversation?" We turned around to see Max in my shirt and leaning against the door frame. "I had to tell him" I shrugged, she rolled her eyes "So you two made up?" we nodded. She smiled "That's amazing" she pecked my lips and she hugged Mark, I could see the pain in his eyes and I felt bad. He did meet her first but I don't know how she feels about him, she pulled away and went back inside. "You okay?" "Yeah, you two are better than me and her, it looks better, you would treat her better" I smiled he's trying.

"I'll see you later" I waved and he left, I went back into the hotel room to an empty bed and a running shower. I smirked there's nothing I haven't seen or touched now I took off my sweatpants and boxers, Max was running her hands over her body, spreading the soap. I slipped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she jumped and hit my arms "Baby, Calm down, it's just me" she looked at me and lightly smacked me. "You scared me, jerk and why are you in here?" "We're saving water, saving the environment!" She rolled her eyes. I chuckled, pushed her flush against me, she rested her head on my chest as the water poured on us.

She grabbed the body wash and started washing me, I smiled as she washed my back. She wrapped her arms around my waist from behind "I love you, ya know that?" I chuckle "Yes, baby, yes I do."