=43=

Max's P.O.V

As I woke up, I noticed Jaebum is up before me, I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. There was a bunch of food there and Jaebum was sitting there, eating. "Eat something, baby, then we're gonna leave to America" I nodded and started eating a muffin. He grabbed my hips and lifted me on the counter, he stood in between my legs and buried his face in my neck. I giggled as he lightly kissed my neck "I love you" the words were muffled against my skin but I was able to hear them.

"I love you too" "Max, JB! Can we come in?" Jaebum groaned "No!" The door opened "We have a key, there was no choice" Jackson, BamBam and Mark came in. They all looked at us, me in just Jaebum's shirt and panties, Jaebum covering my spread legs as he stood in between them and was peppering kisses on my neck. I blushed and turned my head away from them "...Now I know why he said no" BamBam spoke up. I heard a camera click, I blushed harder, knowing they took a picture of us.

Jaebum grabbed my hips and lifted me up, I let out a squeal as he made my legs wrap around his waist. He put his hands under my butt and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I hid my face in his neck while they stared at us "Now if you guys don't mind, I'm going to take a shower with my girlfriend" they left and he took me to the shower.

"What was that about?" I asked him, he seemed possessive. "Just remember that I love you and only you and that I would never hurt you on purpose" I nodded and kissed him "I know that already" he smiled. He turned on the shower and we stepped inside, we stayed there for a while because next stop is New York.

{What's up with JB? Is he hiding something? Sorry for the slow updates, school just started. Anyway ask me questions, I think you guys know nothing about me, is ask me simple things, just comment them and I will answer them in the next chapter, bye~Safe}