=36=

Max's P.O.V

I was awoken by a phone, I knew the ringtone, it was Jaebum's phone. He picked it up "Hello?" His voice was groggy "Why so early? We just finished our break" his eyes were closed and I cuddled closer to him. He opened one eye to look at me "Can I bring someone? I want you to meet them" I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him. "Ok bye" he got up and I sat up too "Where are you going?" I asked, rubbing my eyes "I'm going to the studio with the boys, you're coming with me" I sighed. I stood up and went to the bathroom "Ya know maybe we should save some water and shower together" I glared at him.

I rolled my eyes "You said that the day we started dating and I'm going to give you an answer this time, No" he chuckled. I closed the door and took a 5 minute shower, I then realized I didn't take out my clothes this is way you don't do things when you're tired. "Jaebum!" "You need me to get you clothes and underwear?!" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice "Yes please!" I'm gonna regret this "Open the door a bit" I obeyed and his hand popped in with everything I needed. "Thank you" "It's my pleasure" I rolled my eyes and took my clothes from him, I looked at the underwear he picked cheeky bastard he picked out a red lingerie set.

I put it on regardless cause I didn't want him to keep looking for another pair, I put on the rest of my clothes and did my hair and make up. I came out the bathroom to see Jaebum already dressed "I used the other shower, let's start going, Andrew said to leave him, We're going with Mark, Jackson and Youngjae, they're waiting" I put on my shoes and headed downstairs with Jaebum. Mark had his hood up and was avoiding eye contact with everyone, but no one seemed to mind. We all went into a van with a driver, Mark in the front next to the driver and Youngjae and Jackson sitting in the two separate seats and Jaebum and I sitting in the back.

"Why did we have to wake up so early?" I groaned and leaned my head on Jaebum "That's the life of a kpop star" Jackson spoke up "But I'm not a kpop star" everyone laughed expect Mark and we pulled up to a building. Everyone got out and I just followed Jaebum like a lost puppy "Manger-Hyung!" Some guy turned around and walked to Jaebum. "Yeah JB?" Jaebum stepped aside, revealing me, I awkwardly waved "Who is she? Is she American?" Jaebum nodded "She's my girlfriend and her name is Max" "Hello I'm JB's manger, nice to meet you" I shook the mans hand. He turned to Jaebum "Do you want to make it public?" I gave a confused look "Not yet, I want to warm the fans up with the idea of me having a girlfriend, I don't want them to hurt her" I looked in between them.

The hell are they talking about? "Well let's start on vocals, let's head to the studio, the boys are already there" Jaebum nodded and grabbing my hand, we went into a recording studio where all the boys were. "Just sit on the couch for now, this could take a while" I nodded and sat next to BamBam "Do you just usually have to get up this early?" All of them nodded, expect for Mark, he seemed to be daydreaming and was out of the conversation. I leaned on BamBam's shoulder, Jaebum then went into the recording booth, I closed my eyes starting to drift off but then I heard Jaebum's voice and my eyes snapped open to look at him. He was looking at me and singing in Korean, he winked at me and continued singing, his voice was soothing, so soothing I fell asleep.