=28=

Max's P.O.V

I woke up on Jaebum's chest, I sat up and stretched, I was about to get off the bed when two strong arms pulled me down. "No stay" Jaebum whined, I sighed and laid back down, we were on our sides so we were looking at each other. "So about coming back to Korea with me?" "JB, I'm not letting you pay for anything else" "But I want to pay, I want to care of you" I sighed. "I can take care of myself, maybe I visit you some other time" he pouted. "But it's going to be so boring without you!" He started whining "I want you to come back with me, we're dating and if you're not with me then our relationship maybe break apart!" I gave him a look. "Please" "Jaebum, you can't pay for everything" "Yes I can, I'm buying the plane ticket and that's it" he picked up his phone and pulled me closer so my chest was flush against his. I squirmed trying to get out of his hold but it was not use, I buried my face in his neck. "Should you just stay in Korea with me?" "Stay?" I thought about it no more drunk mother, no more crying, no more beatings, maybe? "But where will I stay? Where will I work?" "We'll get you an dorm, we'll get you a job, everything with be alright" his thumb started making circles in my back as I still didn't look at him. "Please?" "Fine..." He start jumping on the bed and cheering "Yay! Yay! Yay!" He looked at me and the amused smile on my face, he sat down and cleared his throat. I giggled and kissed his cheek "You're so adorable" I said, pinching his cheek, he playfully glared at me. He set me on his lap and pulled his phone in front of us for both of us to see. "So you really want me to stay in Korea with you?" I asked and he nodded "I got to tell my brother about this" "I already told him about he's cool with it" I gave him a confused look. "Since when did you start talking to my brother?" "Max, he was the one who told me you were in the hospital" I made a 'Oh' face. "I'm paying for both of your tickets" "No, I'm only letting you pay for one, I'm paying my own" he sighed but agreed to it. We bought the tickets "Ya know I have to go home and start packing all my things" he nodded "We'll do it right now" I said, getting off his lap and getting the clothes my brother brought over "Babe do you have to start getting ready now? It's only 12 pm and like a week away from when we had to leave" "Yeah so if we wait until the last minute, I'm going to forget something" he sighed. "Ok, can I join you in the shower?" He winked at me, I then ran into the shower and locked the door. I started stripping and I got into the shower "Uh Max?!" "Yeah?!" "You left your underwear out here!" Oh shit "I'll get it when I get out!" "Ok!" There was some silence as I took my shower "Your underwear looks really nice!" "Shut up!"

{I got bored and I'm at 800 reads!! Which means only 200 from 1K, thanks for everyone that reads my book, love y'all!~Safe}