=32=

Max's P.O.V

I woke up feeling better than yesterday, I kissed Jaebum on the forehead and started getting up. "Where are you going?" Jaebum sat up and rubbed his eyes "I'm going to make you and the boys breakfast" He pulled me down "I don't need breakfast I need you to cuddle with me" I rolled my eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair "Ya know I can make you anything" I cooed "I don't care" I sighed and tried to get out his hold. "Jaebum, I swear..." He looked at me "You swear what?" I glared at him and he giggled.

"Can I kiss you?" Jaebum suddenly asked "No" "Oh well" he then kissed me. I pulled away and scrunched up my face "You haven't brushed your teeth" he got up and went to the bathroom I got up, and started brushing my teeth too. I washed my face and went back to the room, I was turned around and Jaebum smashed our lips together. I pulled away "I'm making breakfast, that's it" I then left before he could say anything.

I started making breakfast, by the time it finished all the boys then came down "Are you making us breakfast?" Yugyeom asked, I nodded and put it down on the table. I was engulfed in a hug by all the boys except Jaebum and Mark "JB Hyung?" BamBam spoke up "Yeah BamBam?" "Did I tell you I love your girlfriend?" "She's mine" I heard Jaebum growl. I chuckled he's jealous They all let go of me and started eating, I went up to Jaebum "Were you jealous?" I whispered and he glared at me and hugged me "Maybe" I laughed "Go eat" he started eating. Mark looked at me suspiciously but ate anyway "You.." I looked at Youngjae scared "are an amazing cook!" I smiled.

Everyone nodded, even Mark "Okay guys no more complimenting my girlfriend, see all this" he waved all over my body "It's mine, remember that" I rolled my eyes "You don't own me, you're only my boyfriend, wait and maybe I'll be yours" he pouted. I laughed and started going upstairs "Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat?" Jackson asked "I already ate, there was more before I put it on a plate" I giggled and went to the guest room. One day I have to do something, I wanna explore Korea, but by myself Jaebum then came upstairs "Hey Jaebummie?" He looked at me "Can I explore Korea by myself?" He looked wearily at me "I don't know..." I gave him a confused look. "Why not? I can take care of myself" he sighed "I know, it's just I don't want you getting lost" he caresses my cheek.

I pouted "Hey, we're going on tour soon, we could go visit everywhere" I gave him a confused look. "Tour? What are you talking about?" He winced "Shit, I never told you" I cocked my head. "Tell me what?" "I'm in a band, those guys are in the band too, we're called Got7" "Ok, how big are you guys?" "Pretty big, we've got a lot of fans, and on the other hand I'm pretty big down there" I pushed his chest as he chuckled. "Anyway, we're going on tour and you're coming with me, is that okay?" I nodded and he smiled "Good, cause you're coming with me everywhere."

{Sorry I haven't been updating, every 2 week there will be slow updates but other than that all the updates will be fast, thank you for understanding and thank you for all the support on the book~Safe}