=Wedding=

*1 year later*

Max's P.O.V

Tears of joy brimmed my eyes as my make up was fixed by Carmen "Don't cry, it'll mess up your make up" I llaughed a bit. I was getting married to the love of my life today, a knock irrupted my thoughts. It was Jaebum's girlfriend, Yuri, also my maid of honor "Hey, we're all ready for you" I nodded and took in a deep breath.

I appeared at the doors and they opened, I saw Mark and his jaw dropped. I smiled at him and Jackson raised Mark's chin from behind him, I chuckled a bit. I stood in front of Mark and we smiled at each other. "You both may say your vows, Mark first" Jackson handed Mark some papers. He opened them and looked at me "Max, I have loved you since the day I started talking to you, you were so interesting that I just had to meet you, there were up and downs and parts where I was a complete douche. But even after that you agreed to marry and to that I do question if you are crazy" I giggled.

"But I am also crazy, so I guess that's why we are actually getting married and also why we have a handsome little boy together, I love you and hope this goes well" I smiled and I didn't need a paper. "Mark, I love you so much, you are my perfect man along with our son and you've put up with me for 2 years and I can't believe we're doing this but I really do love you and I see a future for us, yes at times you were a douche and sometimes I was a...female dog" I glanced over a Peter.

"But we did get through and now we are standing at the alter together, we will work out as long as we are together" I smiled at him and he seemed a bit nervous. "May we get the rings now?" Peter waddled down to the alter and handed us the rings "Here Mommy, here Daddy" we smiled at him and he stood off on Mark's side.

"Tuan Yi Eun, do you take Maxine Rose to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" He looked me in the eyes "I do" he slid my engagement ring off and slid the new ring on. "Maxine Rose, do you take Tuan Yi Eun to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" I looked at Mark and smiled "I do" I slid the ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride" Mark pulled me closer to him and kissed me gently. Everyone cheered and Peter ran up and hugged us. We walked off the alter and were greeted by Mark and I's parents, they hugged both of us "Mark, you better be good to her" Peter ran up and hugged his mom "Grandmas! Grandpas!" "Aye! Peanut butter!" He giggled as they said it in unison. "Wait let me see the ring Mark bought" he blushed and I held out my hand "Let me see your ring, Mark" she put our rings side by side. "You two are so cute" I smiled at him and his mom let go of our hands. "Let's go somewhere private" I looked at Peter playing with the boys and I nodded.

He led me to the garden out back "You're so amazing and I love you, Mrs.Tuan" "I love you too, Mr.Tuan" he  kissed me and I smiled in the kiss "I'm Peter Tuan!" Mark and I jumped away from each other and we smiled at Peter "Yes and we are one big happy Tuan family."