=39=

JB's P.O.V

I woke up and realized that I was home, I remember being tired out from practicing and vocal warm ups, Max kissing me, giving me a massage and drawing me a bath but I don't remember falling asleep. Max was still asleep, lying on my chest, I smiled, there was a knock at the door. Max stirred but didn't wake, I carefully took her off my chest and I opened the door "Max, there's a rumo-Oh hey JB" Mark stood there, holding his phone behind his back. "What were you going to say?" I tested him "Nothing" "Why are you even talking to Max?" His eyes lowered to the floor.

"Now tell me what you were going to tell her" he didn't look me in the eyes "I was going to tell her about the rumor of you and the stylist Noona" I glared at him, the fans had made a rumor that I was having sex with one of the stylist but it wasn't true. Mark was about to tell it to Max, that would make her get mad at me and will probably result in a fight. He left and I heard the bed creak, I turned around to see Max, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Jaebum, what happened?" Her groggy voice was so cute.

"Nothing, go back to sleep, it's still early" she reached her hands out to me and made grabby hands at me. I laughed and laid down next to her, she cuddled into my chest instantly. "Baby, later we have to pack, okay?" She nodded and her breathing slowed. I leaned my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes. Eventually I fell asleep.

~Time skip~

I felt something on my stomach and something touching my hands so I opened my eyes to see Max playing with my hands. I smiled, and wiggled my fingers, she looked up and smiled "Have a nice nap?" I nodded "We have to pack our stuff" she continued playing with my hands. "I already did" I took her hands and kissed her knuckles "You got to stop doing that, I'm supposed to be taking care of you" she gave me a look "I do what I want so..." I chuckled. A knock on the door interrupted us, Max got off of me and opened the door "Hey Max, have you heard the rumor-" "Leave Mark!!" I heard fast foot steps.

She closed the door and went back on top of me "What was he talking about?" "It was an old rumor that I had something with a stylist" she nodded and laid down on my chest. I kissed the crown of her head and we stayed like that for a while.

{Hi, hit me up on kik! I like to talk to people!...As long as I don't have to face them. So yeah bye!~Safe}