=48=

Max's P.O.V

I stayed the night at my dad's house and slept in my step mom's clothes, she works the night shift so I wasn't able to see her. I got up and headed downstairs, my dad was there with coffee and food. I smiled at him, he handed me a cup of coffee and I accepted it. We sat down at the table and just sat in silence "Why didn't you visit?" He looked at me surprised.

"W-What?" "Why didn't you visit us?" He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Your mother would not let me, I would send you and Andrew checks for your birthday or letters and your mother would either keep the money or send it back, saying to not contact you guys, I'm really sorry, Max, how's Andrew?" My eyes widened. "Andrew's good, he's...He's in Korea..." He chocked on his coffee and I patted his back "Why is he in Korea!?" I gave him a nervous smile "So I have friends, that are Korean and they sent us out there and Andrew didn't want to come with them as they went around the world and that's why..." He gave me a suspicious look.

"Are these friends Boys or girls?" I hit his chest "Dad, That is not a important question" he chuckled. "How many boys?" "Dad!" I glared at him "7..." His eyes widened. "Are you still a virgin?" I blushed "Oh my god, you aren't!" I nervously chuckled. My dad and I were always this close "Do you have a picture of these boys? Are you dating one of them?" I sighed "I'm deciding between 2 boys and it's so hard, both of them hurt me but they both are sorry and I don't know what to do!" He hummed. "One is Mark and I liked him first but then there Jaebum-" "Jaebum?" "It's a Korean name, anyway, I lost my virginity to him and he said he loves me and I don't know what to do" I put my head in hands.

"Just try to listen to your heart, want do you want, like how do you think will treat you better? Who will cherish you? Who will make you happy when you're feeling sad? Pick the right one for you" I sighed. I thought about it and the right boy popped into my head, I looked at my dad "I know who I want."