=47=

Mark's P.O.V

I was on my way to Max's hotel with the other boys, JB stayed behind, he hasn't left the bed since Max left, I'm a little worried. I knocked on Max's door "hold up!" She then opened the door and left us in "Hey Max?" I know I have a chance but JB needs some cheering up "Yeah?" She turned. "JB has been really depressed since you left, I really think he needs to see you" she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Oh please, he cheated on me and lied to me about! I'm not seeing him" I sighed "He needs you Max, please at least talk to him" she looked at me and hesitantly nodded.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out and started on the way back, the boys grabbed the hotel key and followed us. We went into the elevator and Max seemed annoyed "All you have to do is at least talk to him" she sighed and nodded. We got to our floor and we stopped at JB's door, she knocked "Go away!" "It's me, Jaebum" he came out for a minute and then dragged her inside.

Max's P.O.V

Once I was inside his hotel room, I was engulfed in a hug and Jaebum started sobbing. "Baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said, I want you and only you, I need you and only, I love you and only you, please, I'm sorry" I sighed and rubbed his back "Jaebum, I'm not just going to go back to you, I need to think, you really hurt me, I thought you loved me" he tighter his grip on me. "I do! I do love you, I don't know why I did it" I shook my head "Jaebum, I'm going to think, okay?" "Don't leave me for Mark, please..." I looked at him and lowered my head. "You can't leave me for him, please!" "Jaebum, it's my decision, I will make it soon, you won't have to wait long" "Did he kiss you? Did he touch you? Did he do it like I do?! Or did he do it better?!" I sighed.

"Jaebum, calm down! Listen! I'm going to think about it! I'm not something you can call dibs on and own me! So stop acting like I am, I'm leaving" I left his hotel room and saw the boys standing outside, the shock obvious on their faces. I took my hotel card from BamBam "I'll see you guys soon, don't come over tomorrow, I want to be alone" with that I went into the elevator back on my way to the hotel. I felt a drop on my nose and I groaned it has to rain now?! I tried to run but just tripped a lot, I speed walked "Miss!" I turned around and a man handed me his umbrella.

"I don't need it as much as you do, get to where ever you are going safe" I studied the mans face and he studied mine "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. He seemed in his late 40's and he had similar features at me "Daddy..?" He looked at me and his eyes widened, he took me into his arms. "It's been so long, Maxuis Prime" I laughed and he did too "You're soaked, come on and I'll take you to my place" I smiled at him and followed him.