=51=

*2 week later*

Mark's P.O.V

Right now we are in China, Max and I are in my hotel room and I just finished a show. I was exhausted, Max rubbed my shoulders and I groaned "You okay?" "I've never been better actually" I chuckled. She kissed my cheek and I set her on my lap, I smiled at her, I leaned in to kiss her but I got interrupted by a knock. "Markypoo! MaxyMoo!" Max got up and answered the door "Don't ever call me that again" Jackson chuckled and left himself in.

"Aren't you tired?" Jackson shook his head "Happy Birthday Max!" Her eyes widened "Wha?" She was confused. "Today's your birthday" my eyes widened "Mark, did you forget her birthday?" I looked down with shame. "It's okay Mark, I don't celebrate my birthday and I forgot it too" I got up and hugged her "I'm still sorry" "You're with Got7 now so we are going to celebrate, put on something casual, you too Mark" Jackson then left.

Max got some clothes and went into the bathroom, I got dressed in the room. Max came out and I kissed behind her ear. "Happy birthday My beautiful princess" she blushed "Thank you Oppa" I grabbed her hand, the hotel key and money. We went outside and all the boys, even JB were there "Happy Birthday Max!" They coursed and Max smiled "Thanks but I don't really celebrate my birthday" Jackson glared at her. "Does it look like I care? Lets go!" We were dragged to a van and we all got in. We drove to a restaurant and I saw 8 familiar people there, we got out the car "Andrew!" Andrew hugged Max and 7 other boys, known as BTS, came over.

"Happy Birthday Max" they said and she smiled at them "Thanks" we went into the restaurant and they seated us immediately, considering that we are 2 of the biggest kpop boy groups. They had to connect 2 tables since there is 16 of us, BTS and Andrew sat on one side, while we sat on other with Max. I held her hand under the table "Princess, what would you like for your birthday?" She shrugged "Nothing" my face fell. "There has to be something you want" she shook her head "All I want is kisses" I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

I heard gagging and saw JB, Andrew, Jungkook, Taehyung, BamBam and Yugyeom gagging, I rolled my eyes "You guys are just jealous" "I'm not jealous, that's my sister and I thought you were dating JB" her eyes widened. "JB and I broke up because we didn't feel the same, so Mark wanted a chance and I gave him one" she raised our entwined fingers, she obviously didn't want to start trouble. "I always felt the same" I heard JB mumble, Max heard because she moved closer to me.

He kept glancing at Max as she cuddled to my side, I sighed. "JB, Max can we go outside to talk?" They both looked at me and nodded, Max held on to my hand as we all walked to the side of the restaurant. "Why did you bring me out here?" "I know you feel the same way about Max, you know the talk we had when you took Max's virginity?" JB nodded. "I want to do the same talk to you" he rolled his eyes. "There's nothing more to talk about! You took Max from me!" "Max chose me!" We kept getting closer but Max got in the middle of us "Calm down" I gently pushed her to the side.

"JB, you know how Max and I met! I always loved her! I didn't mean to hurt her!" JB pushed me and I pushed him back. "Guys! Stop it!" Max pushed to pushed us away again but I put her to the side again "Stay out of this" I growled and JB pushed me up against the wall. I punched him in the jaw and he punched me several times non stop, I winced and kicked him off of me. JB got up and went to pounce on me and I did the same but we were both held back. "Guys, calm down" I heard Jackson faintly as anger flowed throughout my body, making my only focus JB, I saw Jin shaking his head. I calmed down a bit and struggled in the arms, Jungkook was holding me back while Jackson was holding JB back. Jungkook let go of me and I looked around "Where's Max?" "I sent her home, she looked scared, she was almost in tears, Mark go back to the hotel, JB, stay here" I ran and grabbed a cab.

My leg was bouncing on the way there shit I ruined her birthday, what type of boyfriend am I? The cab came to a stop and I threw money at him. There were candies in the lobby so I bought some for Max, I went into the elevator and leaned my head against the wall "Fuck, I'm so terrible" I mumbled. The doors opened and I went to our hotel room, I slowly opened the door "Princess?" I put down the candies "Mark!" She immediately hugged me. I saw the tears on her cheeks and I wiped them away "Are you okay?" "Am I okay?! What about you? You just got into a fist fight and you have a black eye and a cut lip" I saw tears form in her eyes again. My lips were killing me but as soon as I put them against hers, she was like my medicine but she pulled away.

"You're going to get it infected, they have to have a first aid kit somewhere" she lead me to the bathroom and she found one with information on how to treat a cut. She washed my cut and I winced "I'm so sorry Oppa" she put a rag on it and kept it there. She started dabbing it and I saw blood on it, she put it aside "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday" she shrugged "I don't celebrate my birthday, it always ends up being a disaster" I sighed. "But maybe we could have our own little party with candy and movies?" She nodded and smiled at me, I headed out the bathroom and got the candies. She changed into pajamas and so did I, we laid down on the bed and I put on The Little Mermaid.

"I love this movie" I chuckled "I kind of figured" I said looking down at her Ariel pajamas, she smiled at me. I took a piece of chocolate and feed it to her, she kept staring at me, well more my eye "I'll be alright, let's just enjoy this moment" she nodded and took a starburst, feeding it to me. I kissed her fingertip and she giggled "This is the best birthday party, Oppa" I smiled "Remember Anything for my Princess."

{Longest chapter but it was worth it because I have 50+ chapters, I usually don't work too hard on a book but this one is my longest and don't ask me when it's going to end...cause I don't know either~Safe}