=27=

*1 week later*

JB's P.O.V

I've been here a week and I made Max stay with me the whole time, right now we are driving to a 711 to get snacks for another movie night "You know, I was thinking..." I trailed off and she hummed, concentrating on the road. "You should come back to Korea with me" she sighed "I-I don't know, what about my brother?" "Take him with you" "I don't have that much money, JB" "I'll pay for him!" She shook her head. "No, I'm not letting pay for him, we'll stay here, we'll be alright" her hands gripped the steering wheel, I gently rubbed her knuckles and her grip loosed "And what about...Mark? What happens if we bump into each other or he meets my brother and makes him hate me" she huffed out, she was obviously frustrated "Pull over I'll drive, you're too frustrated" she nodded and obeyed, I got into the drivers street and started driving. I have learned where everything is, one hand reached over and set on Max's thigh. "What will happen Jaebum?" I rubbed her thigh, not sexually but soothingly "Everything will be alright, I'll take care of Mark" she sighed "I'm still not letting you pay" "Too bad, I already paid in my head, you're too late" "God you're such an idiot" she laughed.

We arrived at the 711 and started walking through the aisles, she picked up random candies "should we buy these?" I shrugged "buy whatever you want, I'm gonna pay" she pushed my chest "You're not paying, stop paying for things, I wanna pay for my own things" she pouted "Oh well too bad" I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on her shoulder. I picked up some string candy and smirked "I'm buying this" she nodded and looked through the store. I grabbed a bunched of things and she grabbed a slurpee, probably not wanting me to spend a lot "Get more things, it's alright, just pick whatever" she picked out a chocolate bar "That's it?" She nodded and I sighed. I picked up liquor and payed for it too, I grabbed all the bags before Max could but she managed to get 2 of them. We put them in the car and I started driving us back to the hotel, we arrived and Max took all the bags "Max, give me a least a bag" she shook her head and went to the hotel room, I sighed and followed her.

I opened the door for her and she put the bags down, she took her slurpee and started drinking it or slurping it or whatever. I took the string candies out the bags and sat down on the bed next to her "Wanna play a game?" She gave me a confused look but nodded anyway and put down her drink "Let's play chicken, I have string candies, so we will lean in and whoever pulls away first is declared chicken" "Ok" she nodded. I put one end in her mouth and one in mine, we started eating the string candy and then our lips connected, I started kissing her passionately, she let out a small moan and I held her closer to me. We pulled away for air "Well, I guess we're not chickens" Max laughed "Nope" I kept looking at her lips, wanting to kiss her again. She pulled me closer and kissed me again, she then wrapped her arms around my neck.

I smiled against her lips and pulled away "That was the best idea I ever had" I let out and she laughed again, I started giving her small pecks and she was giggling until my phone rang. I picked it up and put it on speaker "JB Hyung! Coco is hungry and I don't know where the food is!" I facepalmed at the voice of BamBam "Is that really why you called me?" "I also called you to see if Max and you kissed yet" "BamBam..." "Did you?!" "Maybe" "Awe JB got a girlfriend, JB got a girlfriend!" "Shut up" my face was red and Max chuckled. She kissed my cheek "Yah! Stop it both of you are making me blush" Max and BamBam laughed "BamBam, who are you talking to?" Everyone stopped laughing when they heard Mark "JB and M-" "Well we gotta go bye!" And I hung up the call. "We forgot about Mark, what happens if he tries to do something to our relationship? Jaebum..." I sighed and took her hand in mine, softy rubbing shapes into the back of her hand. "We don't need to think about Mark, it's our relationship, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything, I swear, I'll keep him away from you" I kissed her forehead "So we're dating now?" She asked "Well yeah, unless you don't want to, but if you didn't all this is going to be awkward" "I want to" I let out a breath of relief "Thank god."

We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying each other's company until I spoke "Your lips tasted like watermelon" "did you like it?" "I fucking loved it" she chuckled "Should we eat all the things we brought?" "Hell yeah!"