=49=

Mark's P.O.V

Max had called JB and I over to meet someone, I knocked and a man opened the door "Are Max's friends?" We nodded and he let us in. "I'm Max's dad, call me Ethan" I smiled at him, Max came down and stopped in front of us "So, I made my decision" we nodded "Close your eyes, both of you" we closed out eyes. I felt arms wrap around me and lips on mine, I kissed back, knowing it was Max. I opened my eye and she pulled away "I chose Mark" JB glared at me and Max wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I knew it, it was always you and her, you forgave him so easily yet I'm still the bad guy" "Jaebum, please leave" he looked taken aback from Max's words but left anyway. "So Max chose you?" I turned around to her dad, Max let go of me "Let me lay down some rules with my daughter" I started to grow nervous. "Don't break her heart, Don't have sex with her if we're in the same house, don't hurt her and if I see her crying, I'll kill you" my eyes widened and he nodded, I turned around and hugged Max "He scares me, Princess" I whispered in her ear and she giggled.

She kissed my cheek "Princess, I want to give you something that I bought if you chose me, I saw this and I thought of you" I took out a ring box and opened it. It was a princess ring from Pandora "A princess ring for my princess" she blushed "I can't accept this from you Oppa" "Oppa?" Her dad questioned "It's just a nickname" he dismissed it.

"You can and you will" I slid it on her middle finger, I kissed her and she hugged me "Thank you Oppa" "Anything for my princess" she giggled. "Ok you two, get a room" I looked at her and she lead me to the room "Remember the rules" Max rolled her eyes. I closed the door "I'm glad you picked me" "I am too" she pecked my lips and sat down on the bed "Do you think Jaebum will be okay?" I nodded. "I think he will understand" she laid on her side and propped herself up on her elbow, I closed my eyes and she ran her fingers through my hair, she traced every feature of my face with the tip of her fingers.

She kept doing it and I started dosing off, I felt the coolness of her ring and I smiled, she pecked my lips "Are you tired?" I nodded "Then take a nap, I'll tell my dad you're staying over" I hummed and cuddled into her. I fell asleep to Max running her fingers through my hair.

Max's P.O.V

After Mark fell asleep, I went downstairs and saw a women taking off her shoes. She looked at me "Who are you?" "I'm Max, hi" she looked me over "Ethan?!" My dad came down "I see you met Max, Max this is Carmen, Carmen this is Max, my daughter" her eyes widened. She stepped forward and gave me a hug "I'm sorry but I thought that you were cheating on me, cause she is way younger than me" I gagged. She laughed "So I guess I'm your stepmom, didn't you have another child?" My dad nodded "He's in Korea" "He's with 7 other boys, their name is BTS, he should be fine" They laughed.

"Oh and Dad, Mark is staying over, okay! Bye" my dad grabbed me as I tried to walk away "Dad, I'm 22 if something happens, it's legal" he glared at me and I gave him a cheeky smile. "I love you~" I sang "Mhm, I love you too, I don't want to hear anything from you two" I ran back upstairs and Mark was still asleep so I carefully laid down next to him, I put my head on his chest and he instantly brought me closer to him, I smiled I made the right choice.

{am I that predictable? Probably, well yeah, Mark&Max, more nicknames....dammit....}