=29=

*leaving day*

JB's P.O.V

Jaebum. Jaebum. Jaebum! Get up! I shot up to see Max staring at me, fully dressed "I've been trying to wake you up for the last 10 minutes, start getting ready, Andrew and I are already ready" I groaned and fell out of bed. "The shower is ready for you and I put your clothes in there" I got up and slugged to the bathroom. I did everything I had to do in 20 minutes and I was still a bit tired, I came out the bathroom to see Andrew and Max all ready with their suitcases "I packed your suitcase" I kissed Max on the forehead "You didn't have to do that" "Yes I did" I walked over to my phone and saw a missed call from Youngjae. I called him back "JB, you're coming back!!" I had to take my phone away from my ear because of how loud BamBam, Yugyeom and Youngjae are.

"I know and I'm bring people back with me, is it okay if they stay in the guest room?" "Is it Max?" BamBam asked "Who's Max?" Youngjae also asked. "A girl that Jackson, Mark, and Me know and JB is dating her" "Aye, I never told you we were dating!" "You guys kissed, you guys are dating, and yes she will stay here and she can sleep with Coco" I laughed. I looked at the time, we have 2 hours to get to the airport and with traffic that's probably an hour wasted "Guys, I gotta go so I'll see you guys at the airport, bye" "Bye JB Hyung!!" I then hung up the phone. "Let's go!" Andrew exclaimed, grabbing his suitcase and then ran out the hotel room, Max and I laughed and followed, we found him outside hailing a cab.

We put our bags in the back and told him to go to the airport, Max set her head on my shoulder and held my arm, I intertwined our fingers. "Can you stop be so cuddly with my sister? It's disgusting" We laughed and the taxi driver spoke up "Young love is adorable, I wish you two luck, you look like you would last" Max blushed and I kissed her cheek "Thank you, sir" I said. The taxi came to a stop and we got out, Max payed him before I could and we went into the airport, it took us about 30 minutes until we were actually at our gate. They were already boarding so we waited in line, we got on the plane quite quick. Andrew sat next to the window since he called "Dibs" Max sat in the middle and I sat on the end.

I laid my head on Max's lap and she ran her fingers through my hair. I put my headphones in and started to drift off when I felt someone watching me, I opened my eyes to see Andrew taking a picture of Max and I "Don't mind me, I'm just collecting blackmail for later" I chuckled and looked at Max, she was already asleep, I laid back down on her lap and fell asleep as soon as the plane took off.